Enhance Your User's Experience with DWG Columns for Windows Explorer / File Explorer
DWG Columns for Explorer Single License
enhances your experience with AutoCAD
and DWG files. Use DWG Columns for Explorer
to show the DWG properties and metadata in Explorer columns or even in file
dialog boxes within AutoCAD or other applications. Sort files, add information, and organize viewing of up to 10 custom properties, and more.
Key Features and Benefits
- Enhance Your User's Experience with the New DWG Explorer Column Handler.
- Show the DWG properties and metadata in Explorer columns or even in file dialog boxes within AutoCAD or other applications.
- Sort files in Explorer based on any of the columns available like a revision.
- Use DWGPROPS in AutoCAD and add information in the Summary or Custom tabs and you can show this information in columns in Windows
- The columns can show the version of the DWG/DXF file, up to 10 custom properties, title, subject, author, comments, created, hyperlink
base, keywords, last saved by, last updated, revision number.
- PROPULATE allows quick, automated population of the Drawing Properties dialog data fields.
- No need to have AutoCAD installed. That means that everyone at your company can see this information.
- No need to open the drawing to know information like revision and other valuable information in the drawing.
- Supported extensions are DWG, BAK, DWT, DWS, SW$ in any DWG/DXF file version.
- Column names can be customized for example from "DWG Revision" to "Rev" or into other languages.