RailClone Pro 2
The parametric modelling plugin for 3ds Max. Includes 1 Year Subscription.
RailClone Pro 2
is a Autodesk 3ds Max
plugin for parametric modeling based on custom geometry parts, definable by the user,
and a set of construction rules. This new concept of lets you to build complex and realistic structures for Architectural Visualization, Civil
Engineering, Industrial and Interior Design.
- With RailClone Pro 2 you may create all kinds of parametric objects. Fences, railings, walls, bridges, stairs, floors is only a small set of what can
done. The software includes a full library of predefined styles, but it is not limited to a fixed set of primitives, you can use any geometry from
scene and define your own parametric models.
- Easy to Use
- RailClone Pro 2 includes a graphical Style Editor, where you can create sophisticated structures, defining the pieces, generators, and construction
rules. Randomize elements, add conditionals, define parameters and much more with only a few clicks.
- Using the new Points-cloud view mode, together the native geometry shaders for mental ray, V-Ray, Thea Render and Corona Renderer,
RailClone lets you to create huge parametric objects, made up of thousands of detailed parts. RailClone Pro 2 is fully multi-threaded and highly optimized for
speed. For instance, the bridge scene (VRay, 5 min. render time, 2 Gb. RAM) would be impossible to render using standard construction techniques. See
the Rendering Best Practices notes for technical details.
- Adaptative geometry
- The software applies automatically all necessary transformations to create a consistent object. This includes bending on curves, length
slicing, bevels and other transformations. You just need to define the construction rules, RailClone Pro 2 adapts the involved segments automatically.
- RailClone Pro 2 allows multiple construction blocks for each object, named Generators. Besides the default linear generator available in RailClone
the new version introduces Arrays. You can use it to create walls, pavements, facades and other fancy structures.
- Solving heights
- To accomplish special requirements when sloped surfaces are involved in Architectural Design and Civil Engineering, RailClone Pro 2 uses advanced
algorithms. Sloped walls, handrail stairs, and stepped fences are not a problem anymore in 3DS Max.
- Styles Library
- RailClone Pro 2 comes with a Library of more than 350 predefined styles, including Fences, Railings, Barriers, Traffic, Walls, and other models. The
library is fully customizable, allowing you to add new categories and models with a single click and share them with your colleagues.
In order to work properly, your copy of RailClone Pro 2
requires 3ds Max 2010 to 2016 (32 and 64 bits), 3ds Max Design 2009-2015 (32 and 64 bits)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought