Scan&Solve 2014 for Rhino
Ideal for short-term or one-time projects!
For users of Rhino
who share the vision of seamless integration between geometric design and physical simulation.
Scan&Solve 2014 for Rhino 1 Week Pass
is a plugin that performs linear stress analysis on solid models constructed in or imported into Rhino
. No meshing or conversions are required and no prior knowledge of analysis or finite elements is needed.
The new type of licenses (passes) are ideal for short-term or one-time projects, or for users who are interested in further experimenting with Intact Solutions
but are not ready to make a long term commitment to using the software on a daily basis.
Additionally, you get 100% credit towards purchase of a full Intact Solutions
license for the first pass, and 50% for all subsequent passes purchased within a 1 year time period.
Ease of Operation Within Rhino
To use Scan&Solve 2014 for Rhino
, simply follow these steps:
- Select the material (standard or custom)
- Apply the restraints
- Apply the new load types by selecting Body at the command line for body loads OR by selecting faces to load and specify torque
- Click Go
- View the results (strength, weakness, deformations)
- Click Report to generate web-ready reports
- Click Bake to save the deformed shape
In order to work properly, your copy of Scan&Solve 2014 for Rhino — 1 Week Pass
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought