TurboCAD LTE v9 for Windows
Easy-to-use 2D CAD for Advanced Drafting and DetailingTurboCAD LTE v9 for Windows
is a comprehensive 2D CAD
package that works like AutoCAD LT
, including familiar keystrokes, command line,
and user interface. Plus
get many more powerful features such as support for Xrefs, a GPU
-accelerated drawing engine, and much more, at a
fraction of the price.
More than an AutoCAD LT work-alike, TurboCAD LTE v9 for Windows
provides many more powerful features, including:
- 64-bit version
- GPU-accelerated drawing engine
- Self-healing walls and self-aligning blocks
- Support for Xrefs
- Handle-based editing
- Smart dimensioning tools
- Enhanced layer manager
- Hatch pattern editor
- Transparent fills
- File support for DWG, DXF, .SKP and more!
- AutoCAD-Like User Interface
- If you are an AutoCAD user, there is no need to re-learn what you already know. Instead, TurboCAD LTE's AutoCAD LT-like UI lets you
concentrate on your design:
- Toolbars, icons, and menus function the same way as AutoCAD LT
- Dynamic input at cursor and familiar heads up display
- Command line, common keyboard aliases, and quick keys
- Tool palettes to access common and customizable tools
- Complete 2D CAD Functionality
- TurboCAD LTE offers a complete set of 2D drafting and detailing tools for drawing, modifying, and dimensioning. When used with snaps
and drawing aids, you will be able to quickly draft and document your designs.
- 64-Bit Version
- The 64-bit version of TurboCAD LTE addresses up to 32GB of memory, making RAM-intensive processes much quicker. Load, process, and
render much larger CAD files.
- Hyper-Accelerated Graphic Performance
- Increase zoom and pan performance. The powerful RedSDK 188.8.131.52 drawing engine takes advantage of GPU-based graphics cards for
lightning fast wireframe displays. This release also now includes a New Displacement Shader in the RedSDK materials.
- Support for Xrefs
- All of the file formats that can be opened and imported (except bitmaps), may be used as an external reference (Xref). You may
continue to work in AutoCAD or SketchUp, for example, while the drafting continues in TurboCAD LTE. This helps to minimize duplication of
geometry, thereby making editing more efficient and helping to keep drawings in synch. Xrefs also help keep file sizes down when you use the same
large components in multiple drawings, and allow for concurrent sharing of data.
- Architectural Design
- If Architectural Design Tools are what you're looking for, TurboCAD LTE Pro is recommended. But TurboCAD LTE does offer architectural
walls (straight and curved; ends and intersections) that are self healing with automatic cleanup. They are AutoCAD Architecture compatible. Also,
any block can be used as a custom architectural element and will automatically align to self-healing walls when inserted.
- Enhanced Layer Manager
- TurboCAD LTE's enhanced layer manager is modeless and multi-selection capable. Use it to create layers, then sort objects in your
drawing by type, by creation order, or by any criteria that suits the way you work. You can also create layer sets, useful for displaying certain
aspects of a drawing without changing visibility settings of each layer individually.
- Custom Brush Styles, Bitmap Fills, Transparency Layering
- TurboCAD LTE allows for hatch patterns and gradients to be layered with transparency. Custom bitmaps, such as your company logo, may
be used as well. This empowers you to communicate construction or assembly details much more clearly and precisely.
- Smart Dimension Tool
- Automatically select the appropriate dimension for the type of entity (i.e., arc, line, circle) being dimensioned. No need to have to
go back to the Dimension menu to select a different dimension type each time a different type of object needs dimensioning.
- Quick Dimension Tool
- The quick dimension tool allows multiple dimensions to be drawn simultaneously when of the same type, i.e., radius dimensions or
- Dimension Text
- Customized text formatting for dimensions includes bolding, superscript, subscript, italics, support for multiple font scales, and
multi-line, and you can set dimension text to always face the user no matter the orientation of the drawing.
- 3D Perspective and Ortho Views
- This may be a 2D CAD program, but TurboCAD LTE works with 3D models. View an object in 3D perspective or use Orthogonal Views for
objects with dimension, in order to create paper spaces with enhanced visualizations, or for presentations.
- Explode Viewports
- Convert the visible geometry in your viewports into flattened, editable 2D geometry within your layouts, even hidden line views. Your
conceptual views are also converted into standard bitmaps. Associative viewport dimensions allow you to add dimensions to an object through a
viewport in paperspace and the dimensions will update if the model changes. Synchronize the rotation of viewports and views while retaining the
possibility of discreet rotation.
- Detail Section
- Clip a 2D section of your drawing and insert and scale the clip for detail views.
- True Units Retained Between Drawings with Different Unit Settings
- Opening or inserting a drawing created in inches into a drawing created in meters -- or any other combination of units -- requires no
resizing or rescaling.
- Flexible Print Options
- Manage the printing of all spaces, models, and paper from the print queue. Control layout, and designate printers for each space. Use
Print Window to enter coordinate values, or use the mouse to specify an area you wish to print, and print just what you want.
- Enhanced Format Painter
- TurboCAD LTE's enhanced Format Painter matches more than 2x as many object properties as AutoCAD's Match Properties. Use the Format
Painter to transfer Custom Properties and Property Set Definitions (PSD) from one object to another. This huge productivity improvement is also a
crucial feature for extending BIM/IFC models.
- Sync Block Attributes
- Select any block(s) and press the Sync button to reset attributes in all block(s) instances. The attribute's value will be stored if
the attribute definition with its corresponding tag exists in the block, and all attribute properties will be reset from the block attribute
- Edit Tool Option "Node Filter"
- On objects with a large number of nodes, TurboCAD LTE allows you to select a subset of nodes to optimize performance and ease of use.
- More Usability Advantages
- Conceptual Selector
- Super Selector Modes
- Handle-Based Editing
- Object Snap Prioritization
- Double Click Customization
- Purge Tool
- Customizable UI
- High CAD File Compatibility
- Need to share CAD files with others? TurboCAD LTE supports the latest industry file formats. Open and save .DWG, and .DXF formats
from AutoCAD R14 to 2016. Enjoy superior workflow with SketchUp and SketchUp Pro .SKP files. Plus TurboCAD Windows .TCW (for LTE), HP .PLT,
DoubleCAD .2CD, and many other formats are supported.
- Mechanical Design
- New Slots Tools: Three new slot tools for inventors, woodworking and furniture design, including:
- Circular Slot
- Circular Slot By Center and Radius
- New ISO Circle/Grid: This new tool allows you to easily construct isometric circles.
- User Interface
- Improved Conceptual Selector
- Drag reference point and rotation bars with CTRL
- Scale handles on boundary boxed as in classic mode
- New Highlighting (RedSDK Only): UI enhancement which highlights 3D objects and parts of 3D objects while using certain tools in
RedSDK mode, including imprinting, quick pull & 3D mirror copying.
- New Spaces: Manage all your spaces through the design director, including model space and all paper spaces, so you can handle spaces
more efficiently than the tab interface allows.
This Product is Also Known As
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought