TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac
Powerful, Full-Featured 2D/3D CAD and DraftingTurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac Digital version
is the complete precision design solution making it easy to design anything. Through a simple interface, use the design wizard to quickly layout floor plans, diagrams, and illustrations. Access over 38,000 pre-drawn CAD symbols and 1,000 floor plans to speed design. Choose advanced architectural tools for 2D/3D home design or 3D surface and ACIS solid modeling tools for engineering designs. Import and export file between many popular formats, including AutoCAD DWG
2013, or print designs to your specifications. Online help, video tutorials, and user tips even help you improve skills. Perfect for architects, engineers, designers and more.
- Create and Easily Manage Detailed Designs
- Speed design with over 38,000 pre-drawn symbols. Organize layers into layer sets for optimal drawing management.
- Precise Architectural Design Features
- Quickly create floor plans with the drafting assistant or choose from 1,000 included pre-drawn plans. Speed architectural design with parametric doors and windows. When placed into the self-healing walls, TurboCAD will automatically create an opening in the wall to speed architectural design. Plus new version offers new roof and slab tools for complete home design.
- Share Designs with Ease
- Easily import existing designs from popular CAD and graphic design file formats, including new AutoCAD 2013 DWG/DXF. Just as easily, export your precision designs and technical drawings from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats to create brochures or other marketing materials. Even print design to your specifications with new easy to use print options.
- 64-Bit Compatible
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac is now fully 64-bit compatible, so you can load, process, and render much larger parts and models, as previously you were limited to around 2.3 GB of model data in virtual memory. The result is smoother workflow, faster drawing display and manipulation, and the ability to work with parts and models of nearly any size.
- New ACIS R24
- The powerful ACIS 3D solid modeling engine and file filters in TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac have been upgraded to R24. The version fully supports 64 bit DLLs for better performance. This update also enhances several of the 3D solid modeling features based on this engine as well as the core translators for improved interoperability when file sharing.
- Improved 3D Linear Duplicate
- The Linear Duplicate tool creates copies of an object based on specifying rows, columns, and spacings.
- Improved 3D Polar Array
- For more challenging design tasks, the Linear Duplicate tool can be used to create patterns of 2D or 3D objects in relation to a primary point or object. Apply elevation offsets to quickly create a more complex design, like a spiral staircase.
- Enhanced Printing
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac greatly increases your ability to print much larger, more data intensive files.
- Improved Deep Select
- This improvement allows you to independently select and modify elements within a group.
- New Cut List BOMs
- Now you can assign Cut List Properties (Description, QTY, Length, Width and Thickness) to a BOM. The new Cut List Properties template as been added to the predefined BOM data set tables. Objects assigned this set of attributes will display them when the BOM is placed into the drawing or model sheet.
- New Customizable Grids
- You now have an option to display the workplane grid as a polar or ISO grid. You can also change the grid orientation by any angle. Use the new Grid Properties dialog box under the Workplane menu to explore the different options.
- Improved Space Mouse Support
- Updated support for a SpaceMouse using the latest drivers.
- Improved Keyboard Shortcuts
- You can now use shortcuts keys within the Concept Explorer, to set the gripper location, and for toggling mesh controls.
- Stability Enhancements
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac now uses Cocoa Compiled Code and CoreGraphics. This major code rewrite replaces the old Carbon framework, phased out by Apple, resulting in a more stable application.
- Improved DWG/DXF Support for AutoCAD 2013
- Files filters have been updated to support import and export of the latest AutoCAD 2013/2014 file formats.
- Improved STL filter
- Better support of collapsed facets for more reliable output to 3D printers.
TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac
has all the powerful 2D drafting and design features of TurboCAD Mac Designer, as well as additional tools for creating 3D models and shaded view
renderings. Plus, TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v9 for Mac
comes with dozens of features to enhance usability including:
- New Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- New 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- New Multi-step Drawing Wizard to quickly set up your drawing
- New Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- New Markup and Redlining Tools for 2D or 3D objects
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design
- Valuable Content
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts are now included for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping design. Simply drag-and-drop to speed design. Hatch patterns and colors, as well as 2000 new materials are also now available.
- The LogiCursor thinks like a drafter. It automatically knows where construction lines are typically wanted and displays them temporarily as you draw. Combined with snaps to quickly locate tangent and perpendicular points or align to x, y, z axis edges, faces or workplanes, making TurboCAD Mac ideal for modeling in 3D or quickly laying floorplans, diagrams and more.
- Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
- TurboCAD Mac offers a large selection of 2D tools, so that no matter the situation you've got access to the right tool for the job. Included you'll find line, arc and curve tools as well as circle, ellipse, polygon, and spline tools. New conic tools allow users to easily obtain a curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane. Plus access text and dimensioning tools, fillet and chamfer tools, 2D modifier and transformation tools.
- Advanced Tools for 3D Design & Rendering
- TurboCAD Mac Deluxe goes beyond Designer allowing user to create 3D models without sacrificing speed or ease of use.
- Mesh tools – create 3D mesh designs from multiple points
- Surface modeling – primitive, complex and advanced surface tools, as well as surface modifiers and transformation tools are all included
- Improved ACIS R22 Solid modeling technology - Choose from a variety of 3D primitives and access 3D utilities, solid feature tools, solid face
modification tools, and more.
- History Free Editing
- Easily move, scale or rotate the individual components of your parts without having to maintain a part-tree.
- 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools
- TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 7 includes a suite of tools to speeds architectural design, including:
- 1,000 pre-drawn floor plans you can customize to make your own
- 2D/3D self-healing walls that automatically join, intersect, and update that auto-dimension, auto trim wall vertices, and automatically create openings when doors or windows are added.
- Parametric Doors, 3 styles - Single, Single Standard, or Double
- Parametric Windows, 3 styles - Overlapping Sill, Standard Sill and Tight Sill
- New Slab Tool that attaches slabs to existing walls. Control thickness and offset.
- New Roof Tool, 2 types – Hip and Flat. Control pitch and thickness.
- Verify your Designs
- A set of sophisticated surface analysis tools will help you maintain design integrity by providing critical information about your designs such as evaluating the smoothness of one or more surfaces, useful for identifying surface irregularities. Then choose from any of four curvature plot styles Gaussian, Mean, Min Radius and Max Radius.
- Complete File Compatible & Conversion Options
- Easily import your graphic designs files into TurboCAD and turn them into precision CAD drawings with dimensions. Just as easily, export technical drawings from TurboCAD to one of the many supported file formats to share your work. You can also use TurboCAD's powerful batch conversion tool to batch convert a collection of drawings to other file formats.
- Import or export from these popular formats:
- 3DS, Adobe EPS, Adobe Illustrator (export only), Adobe Photoshop, BMP, AutoCAD 2013 DWG/DXF, IGS, JPG, PICT, PNG with alpha channel export, ACIS SAT, Spline, STL, STEP, TIF, TEXT, Truespace COB (import only). New Import Filters - EPS, Facet, PDF, PhotoShop, SketchUp, New Export Filters - OBJ, VRML.
- Printing, Publishing & PDF
- TurboCAD Mac Pro offers a variety of ways to share your work. The new Print by Layer Tool is extremely useful when you have multiple sets of data within one file that needs printing. For less complex jobs, a new Print Window option allows users to simply drag the mouse over the area of your design you wish to print. Use page layouts to publish your design from up to 4 different view angles on a single page, controlling text size and more. Save designs as single or multi-page PDFs for sending via email, or export to one of the many desktop publishing formats for placement in brochures and more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought