TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac
Complete 2D/3D Drafting & ModelingTurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac Digital version
is the complete precision design solution making it easy to design anything. Through a simple interface, use the design wizard to quickly
layout floor plans, diagrams, and illustrations. Choose advanced architectural tools for 2D/3D home design or 3D surface and ACIS
modeling tools for engineering designs. Online help, video tutorials, and user tips even help you improve skills. Perfect for architects,
engineers, designers and more.
TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac
has all the powerful 2D drafting and design features of TurboCAD Mac Designer, as well as additional tools for creating 3D models and shaded
view renderings. Plus, TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac
comes with dozens of features to enhance usability including:
- 64-Bit Compatible to load, process, and render design of nearly any size
- Context Sensitive Help System to get help with any tool instantly
- 3D Connexion Space Mouse as well as traditional mouse support
- Multi-step Drawing Wizard to quickly set up your drawing
- Custom Toolbar Creation for quick access to your favorite tools
- Markup and Redlining Tools for 2D or 3D objects
- Layers and Layer Sets to organize and more easily edit your design
- Valuable Content
- Over 38,000 2D/3D symbols and parts are now included for AEC, Mechanical, Electrical, Process Plant and Piping design. Simply drag-
and-drop to speed design. Hatch patterns and colors, as well as 2,000 new materials are also available.
- The LogiCursor thinks like a drafter. It automatically knows where construction lines are typically wanted and displays them
temporarily as you draw. Combine with snaps to quickly locate tangent and perpendicular points or align to x, y, z axis edges, faces or
workplanes, making TurboCAD Mac ideal for modeling in 3D or quickly laying floorplans, diagrams and more.
- Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools
- TurboCAD Mac offers a large selection of 2D tools, so that no matter the situation, you've got access to the right tool for the job.
Included you'll find line, arc and curve tools as well as circle, ellipse, polygon, and spline tools. Conic tools allow users to easily obtain a
curve generated by the intersection of a cone with a plane. Plus access text and dimensioning tools, fillet and chamfer tools, 2D modifier and
- Mesh Modeling Tools
- Create 3D mesh designs from multiple points. The Quad Mesh tools allow users to create primitives, extrusions, coverts, lathes, and
meshes by points.
- Surface Modeling Tools
- Quickly model complex 3D objects with advanced design and modification tools. Primitives, complex and advanced surface tools, as well
as surface modifiers and transformation tools are included.
- ACIS Solid Modeling Tools
- The powerful ACIS 3D solid modeling engine and file filters fully supports 64 bit DLLs to create realistic, complex 3D objects as
well as data crucial for engineers.
- History Free Editing
- Easily move, scale or rotate the individual components of your parts without having to maintain a part-tree.
- 2D/3D Architectural Design Tools
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac includes a suite of tools to accelerate architectural design, including:
- 1,000 pre-drawn floor plans you can customize to make your own
- 2D/3D self-healing walls that automatically join, intersect, and update that auto-dimension, auto trim wall vertices, and
automatically create openings when doors or windows are added.
- Parametric Doors, 3 styles - Single, Single Standard, or Double
- Parametric Windows, 3 styles - Overlapping Sill, Standard Sill and Tight Sill
- Slab Tool that attaches slabs to existing walls. Control thickness and offset
- Verify your Designs
- A set of sophisticated surface analysis tools will help you maintain design integrity by providing critical information about your
designs such as evaluating the smoothness of one or more surfaces, useful for identifying surface irregularities. Then choose from any of four
curvature plot styles Gaussian, Mean, Min Radius and Max Radius.
- Complete File Compatible & Conversion Options
- Easily import your graphic designs files into TurboCAD and turn them into precision CAD drawings with dimensions. Just as easily,
export technical drawings from TurboCAD to one of the many supported file formats to share your work. You can also use TurboCAD's powerful batch
conversion tool to batch convert a collection of drawings to other file formats.
- Import or export from these popular formats:
- 3DS, Adobe EPS, Adobe Illustrator (export only), Adobe Photoshop,
BMP, AutoCAD 2013
DWG/DXF, IGS, JPG, PICT, PNG with alpha channel export, ACIS SAT, Spline,
STL, STEP, TIF, TEXT, Truespace COB (import only). New Import Filters - EPS, Facet,
PDF, PhotoShop, SketchUp, Export Filters - OBJ, VRML.
- 2D Printing
- The Print by Layer Tool is extremely useful when you have multiple sets of data within one file that needs printing. For less complex
jobs, use the Print Window option to simply drag the mouse over the area of your design you wish to print. Use page layouts to publish your
design from up to 4 different view angles on a single page, controlling text size and more.
- 3D Printing Tools
- TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac offers a suite of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing. These include a 3D Print Check, Surface Normals
Check, Overhang Analysis, Wall Thickness, Preview Slices, Auto Position, Support Structure, Show Printer Volume, and Printer Definitions.
- Record, Publish, & PDF
- Record your screen with QuickTime Recording including audio capture for creating videos and tutorials. Save designs as single or
multi-page PDFs for sending via email, or export to one of the many desktop publishing formats for placement in brochures and more.
- Multi-threading Support - TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac now uses multi-threading, a technique by which an operation can use several processors to complete
the command, in the following workflow areas:
- File Imports
- Facet calculations for display lists
- Updated ACIS R26 Modeling Kernel: The ACIS solid modeling engine has been updated by two major releases with improvements in the
- Multi-threading of key features
- Constant and Variable Radius Blends
- Direct Face Operations (used for Push/Pull)
- Updated BOM Dialog - Creating a Bill of Material (BOM) now has options for specifying font type, font, size,
and number of decimals.
- Customizable Context Menu - The Context Menu, displayed by right-clicking in the empty drawing area, displays a variety of useful
commands, and now with TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac, you can add your favorite commands to this menu.
- Copy Keep Original Layer Option - The Copy Keep Original Layer option preserves the original layer with the copied object for the
transform tools of Translate, Rotate, Scale, and Mirror. The default behavior assigns the current work layer.
- Draw View Type for Easy Scaled Prints - Draw Views are now only dependent on the viewing area and layers, an improvement from
previous versions in which populating a New Draw View was accomplished by cutting and pasting objects. Additionally, new tools are introduced to
dynamically pan and zoom the viewing area within a Draw View.
- Selection Tools - New Selection tool options, including Lasso, Feature, and Mesh, allow for more efficient workflow and management
of CAD drawings.
- Improved Gripper Tool - The Gripper Tool now offers an auto sizing update.
- 3D Modeling
- Improved Infinite Plane Objects (sizeable, transparent) - Infinite Plane objects are used to trim, section cut, and intersect
objects. However, the default Infinite Plane is sometimes too difficult to visualize intersections through a body due to its small display size. With
TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac, you can now resize Infinite Planes and set transparency to better visualize how the plane relates to other geometry in your file.
- Repair Curves Operation - Check and repair a collection of curves for gaps and duplicates. Specifically, gaps below user tolerances
are repaired, and gaps above user tolerances are identified with red markers.
- Magnet Tool - Quickly snap one part to another. The Magnet Tool moves a part from its current location, orientates it, and then
centers it within the selected face.
- KeyShot Live Linking Support - With KeyShot Live Linking, you can use TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac side by side with KeyShot to produce stunning renders. Live Linking implementation also introduces an industry first to create "Presentation Drawings," including the following features and abilities:
- Share mesh, surfaces, and solids
- Share 2D annotation data as 3D
- Materials assigned in KeyShot retained by object names
- Updated Interoperability Components (IGES, STEP, SAT) - Dassault Systems, the world's foremost expert in
Interoperability and the creators of CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, developed precision data translators. 3D Interop integrates advanced features of
interoperability, such as Geometry Repair, Topology Repair, and Tolerance Resolution.
- New 3D PDF Export - 3D PDF is a file format supported by Adobe that enables the sharing of CAD data with Acrobat Reader, a highly
popular PDF viewer. With 3D PDF export, you can now share facets or NURBS data as well as 2D data (hatches,
dimensions, curves, and text).
- New SAB Export - The SAB file is a binary, and more compressed, representation of the ACIS SAT file format, which is otherwise stored
as ASCII text.
- Improved SketchUp Import - The creators of SketchUp have removed many of the data translators in the free version of SketchUp
Make, urging customers to switch to the Pro version. However, with TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac, you can continue to share your data directly with Make by using the new
SketchUp native file format. Plus, the updated translators also now import the latest versions of SketchUp 2016.
- New SketchUp Export - The export option saves TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac data as native SketchUp files, enabling the following features and abilities:
- Share mesh, surfaces, and solids
- Share lines, arcs, circles, splines, and conic curves
- Support for Colors and Layers
- Improved STL Export - TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac now supports exporting of the popular STL file format for 3D_printing using either ASCII or Binary options, including the ability to specify a unit format. This allows a designer to continue to work in inches
but export to millimeters, an especially useful option when exporting to 3D print software that works only with millimeters.
- - The DXF and DWG translator technology in TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac is powered by the OpenDesign SDK, used by
hundreds of CAD/CAM companies for compatibility with AutoDesk products. TurboCAD Deluxe 2D/3D v10 for Mac includes an updated SDK as well as the following improvements:
- Draw Views now use layers
- Dimension text position updates
- Dynamic Panning in Draw Views
- Dynamic Zoom in Draw Views
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought