TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows
Complete Precision Design Solution for 2D and 3D DesignTurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows
is a brilliant collection of professional CAD tools that let you design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion. Advanced technologies offer tremendous value to both 2D and 3D users across disciplines.
- Professional 2D/3D design tools, a powerful drafting palette, history tree with editor, PDF underlay, and more.
- Time saving features like GPU-accelerated drawing engine, Xref support, multi-threading, and 64-bit compatibility.
- AutoCAD 2D work-a-like mode with dynamic input and command line for an easier learning curve when you switch.
- Powerful architectural tools like a house wizard, self-healing walls, parametric architectural objects, and more.
- Robust mechanical tools with ACIS R24 engine, 3D solid and surface design, parametric parts manager, and more.
- Photorealistic rendering and visualization with high-quality lighting, materials, and environments.
- Compatible with 35 industry standard file formats including AutoCAD DWG, Adobe 3D PDF, DXF SketchUp.SKP, and STL for 3D printing.
New in this version
- Powerful Performance
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows is delivered in a 64-bit version to load, process, and render files of nearly any size. (32-bit version is also delivered if required by your hardware.) The Turbocharged drawing engine takes advantage of GPU-based graphics cards for smooth zooming, panning, rotating, and moving as you design. And multi-threading takes advantage of multi core processors for lightning fast calculations.
- Fast Drafting & Detailing
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows is rich in fundamental drawing tools and drawing aids that speed design. Quickly and easily create views and viewports of any size and shape. Access extensive paper space and printing capabilities, a multi-select drawing tool, marker and schedule tools, leaders, multi-leaders, dimension tools, and symbols content.
- Extraordinary Drafting Palette
- Create associative 2D sections based on standard views or sectional planes of 3D surface or ACIS solid models, including XREFs, and more. With more than 15 file formats for 3D models supported that may be opened directly, imported, or included via Xref that the Drafting Palette will recognize, TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows is a fabulous companion product.
- Optimized for 3D Printing
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows both reads and writes STL files, the standard in 3D Printing world. TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows printing features include surface simplification controls and a 3D Print button for 3D Systems printers.
- Architectural Tools
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows includes an integrated suite of architectural tools that accelerate productivity in design and drafting, or in the documentation of existing compatible architectural models. The architectural objects are AutoCAD Architecture (ACA) compatible so that .DWG models with ACA extensions may be read, modified, and documented as needed. TurboCAD Pro architectural tools include Wall, Window, Door, Roof, Stair, Marker, Schedule, and Terrains, with many more in TurboCAD Pro Platinum. And all the architectural objects have both 2D and 3D representations, so that elevations, floor plans, and ISO views are easier to document.
- Mechanical Tools & 3D Modeling
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows includes a complete set of 3D drawing and editing tools, surface modeling tools, and powerful ACIS solid modeling tools, making it ideal for both single part and small assembly mechanical designs.
- 3D drawing primitives - Box, Rotated Box, Sphere, Hemisphere, Cylinder, Torus, Wedge, Cone, Polygonal, Prism
- 3D Editing and Modification Tools - Sweep, Extrude, Revolve, Loft Facet, Edit Booleans, Quick Pull
- Assembly Tools - Axis, Facet, 3-Points, Tangents, Edge & Point
- Specialized Mechanical Object Tools - Thread, Pipe, Bolt
- Powerful Parametric Constraints
- Often referred to as variational sketching, the D-Cubed 2D DCM constraint manager from Siemens Industry Software Limited gives you greater control and productivity. By setting up constraints, you get more done, create part families faster, incorporate red-line changes more quickly, and have the flexibility to evaluate different designs with ease. Access a host of geometric and dimensional constraints in TurboCAD Pro, as well as mid-point and pattern constraints with TurboCAD Pro Platinum.
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows includes tools necessary to rapidly annotate your designs. The Drafting Palette accelerates creating Views, Sections, Elevations, Floorplans, and Detail Views in numerous display styles. A full range of Dimension types that are style driven are available as well as Tables, Text, and Multi-Text tools as expected. Plus, dimension scaling in Viewports within a paper space is automatic.
- Symbols Library
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows comes complete with a number of sample symbols as well as a much larger collection of parametric parts. This program also includes several special parametric symbols used in certain types of annotation that help in communicating with manufacturers.
- Parametric Parts Manager
- Create and consume parts that remain parametrically controlled even after insertion into your drawing. There is also a method to draw variably constrained parts and convert them to parametric parts using a wizard. Because the parts can be saved individually, like a symbol, libraries of .PPM objects can be created, shared, and reused from project to project.
- Easy Design Director
- The Design Director palette streamlines work and enhances productivity with advanced controls for Layers, Layer Filters, creating Layer Sets, setting and saving Work Planes, controlling Named Views, and more.
- Rendering & Visualization
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows includes the Redway3d Redsdk drawing and rendering engine to speed design work and create stunning presentations. This drawing engine utilizes the power of supported on-board GPU or graphics boards for faster panning, zooming, and orbiting. It also provides photorealistic and artistic rendering capabilities for presenting your designs.
- Lighting & Materials
- A material editor, along with a complete library of materials, is included with TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows to define physically accurate materials, including reflective surfaces with ray tracing and radiosity. There is also support for lighting and luminance. Redsdk will substitute the materials and lighting of images previously rendered with Lightworks.
- External References (Xrefs)
- All of the file formats that may be opened and imported, except bitmap images, may be used as an external reference (Xref). TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows offers Xref clipping for dozens of file formats and binding of Xrefs, which can then be exploded and edited. Xref layers are also easy to manage, including with layer filters.
- Software Developers' Kit (SDK)
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows lets you extend the functionality of the application with the ability to develop new tools, functions, and behaviors. Custom routines that are performed on a regular basis can be automated. Specific tools for vertical applications can be created and added. Even commercial plug-in applications may be developed and sold. Updated documentation and samples are provided and there is a wiki and forum-based support online.
- File Interoperability
- TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows makes it easy to maintain your intellectual property investment and share your work. TurboCAD Pro 2016 for Windows supports export of 3D models to 3D .PDF which can be viewed interactively with Acrobat Reader. Plus, users can open, insert, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including DWG, DXF (from R14 through 2015 including AutoCAD Architecture extensions), SketchUp.SKP (to version 2015), .3DM (Rhinoceros), .3DS Autodesk(3ds Max), IGES, STEP, OBJ, COLLADA (.DAE – export), and many more.
Support & Maintenance
Free technical support and installation assistance provided directly from IMSI at 1-800-833-8082.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought