TurboCAD Deluxe 2016 for Windows
Powerful, Full-Featured 2D/3D CAD and Drafting
TurboCAD Deluxe 2016 for Windows
is everything you need to create presentation-ready floorplans, models, illustrations, and more. Setup wizards, snaps and alignment aids help you
quickly layout designs. Access hundreds of tools to draw, modify, dimension and annotate designs, including specific tools for architectural and
mechanical design. Create powerful presentations and explore alternatives with LightWorks photo-realistic lighting and rendering. Plus, extensive file
support including DWG
, SKP, new STL
and more make it easy to share your work.
- Affordable CAD - More specialized features per dollar that any other 2D/3D CAD application.
- Easy to Learn and Use - Get results fast with a familiar Microsoft Windows like layout with intuitive menus and context sensitive tools.
- 2D Drafting & 3D Modeling in One Application - Packed with precision design and drafting tools including photorealistic rendering,
advanced lighting effects, transparency options, camera views, 3D modeling and more!
- CAD & Graphics Compatibility - Supports 30 of the most popular industry-standard file formats including—AutoCAD and Google
- Proven CAD Solutions for Over 21 Years - Year over year, the industry's most versatile and consumer friendly and best selling CAD
What's New in this Version
- New Arrow Tool
- This new tool allows you to rapidly draw arrows. Specify the arrow tail and arrowhead or create your own. TurboCAD Deluxe offers line
only. For additional arrow tools, see TurboCAD Pro.
- New Auto-Shape
- Quickly sketch out standard shapes (arc, line, box, etc.) and TurboCAD Deluxe 2016 for Windows will automatically create the precision shape.
- Improved Area Units
- Specify Area Units discretely from Linear Units. Example - Measure area in feet and distance in inches. (Metric also)
- New Custom Text for Dimensioning
- Customized text formatting for dimensions includes bolding, superscript, subscript, italics, support for multiple font scales, and multi-
- New Delta Distance and Delta Move Angle(s)
- You can now move a selected object simply by specifying distance and a direction.
- New Rotate View with Viewport
- A new option has been added to synchronize the rotation of viewports and views while retaining the possibility of discreet rotation.
- New Move Dimension Text
- Edit dimension text from inside the dimension tool using the local menu, for added flexibility and improved productivity.
- New Edit Tool option "Node Filter"
- On objects with a large number of nodes, a node filter has been added to the edit tool that allows you to select a subset of nodes
optimizing performance and ease of use.
- New Edit Tool option "Workplane by 3D object"
- New option "On/off 'Workplane by 3D object'" was added to Editor Tool TC20.
- Improved Render Manager
- Improved tool for managing and editing of photorealistic elements.
- Improved DWG/DXF Read/Write filters
- Files filters have been updated to support import and export of the latest AutoCAD file formats.
- New SKP 2013 Read/Write Filter
- Update of both Read and Write filter based on the new SketchUp APIs.
- Complete Set of 2D/3D Drafting, Design, and Modeling Tools
- TurboCAD employs a large selection of line, arc, curve, spline tools, and other expected tools, so that no matter the situation you've got
access to the right tool for the job. When used with TurboCAD snaps, modification tools, and drawing aids you will be able to quickly draft and
document your designs. Below is only a small sample of the drawing, modifying, and dimensioning tools.
- Drawing Tools
- Arc, Bezier Curve, Circles, Command Line, Construction Lines, Double Line, Ellipse, Line, Multiline, Parallel Line, Perpendicular Line,
Points, Polygon, Polyline, Revision Cloud, Spline Curve, Trim, Wall
- Modeling Tools
- Box, Cone, Cylinder, Sphere, Wedge, Prism, Doughnut, Extrude, Helix, Revolve, Sweep, Mesh, Booleans And Splines.
- Editing/Modification Tools
- Align, Array, Boolean operations, Chamfer, Distribute, Double Line Modify, Erase, Fillet, Join Polyline, Meet two lines, Mirror, Multi
shrink/extend line, Offset, Rotate, Scale, Split, Stretch, Shrink/extend line, Transform, Trim
- Dimension Types
- Angular, Baseline, Continuous, Datum, Diameter, Incremental, Orthogonal, Parallel, Quick, Radial, Rotated, String, Smart
Support & Maintenance
Free technical support and installation assistance provided directly from IMSI at 1-800-833-8082.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought