EDIUS Pro 8
Jump Upgrade from any EDIUS version
Upgrade any EDIUS Neo user (versions 1 to 3.5) or EDIUS Pro user (versions 2 to 6.5) to EDIUS Pro version 8.EDIUS Pro 8 Jump Upgrade from any EDIUS version
is the perfect finishing tool for professional productions, including documentary and 4K theatrical productions. With more creative options and real-time, no-render editing of all popular SD, HD and even 4K formats, EDIUS Pro 8
is the most versatile and fastest nonlinear editing software available. And EDIUS Pro 8
comes with GV Browser source management to prepare content for subsequent editing in EDIUS.
- More Formats, More Real-Time
- 4K, 3D, HD, SD and almost any format from 24x24 to 4Kx2K, all on the same timeline, even in nested sequences, all in real-time.
- EDIUS Pro 8 takes advantage of Intel's Quick Sync Video – incorporate into most recent Core i3, i5 and i7 processors - for super-fast H.264 export and amazingly fluid H.264 playback, even when editing 4K material.
- The new GV Browser tool that comes with EDIUS Pro 8 is perfect for organizing your video and still image media prior to editing.
- Plays Well With Others
- EDIUS Pro 8 is open to third-party input and output hardware from Blackmagic Design, Matrox and AJA Video Systems. EDIUS Pro 8 also supports AAF project import/export color correction interchange with DaVinci Resolve.
- What's High Can Be Low
- Low-resolution proxy editing mode enables older desktop and laptop systems with the power of EDIUS Pro 8. That means you don't need the latest and greatest system to edit with EDIUS Pro 8.
- Transcode This
- With unrivaled real-time video transcoding technology, EDIUS Pro 8 gives you the ability to convert between 4K, HD, and SD resolutions, aspect ratios, and frame rates—all in real time.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought