PhotoKey: Designed for professional green screen photographers
Shooting with green screen has never been simpler. PhotoKey 8 Pro
analyzes your photos and instantly switches out the green screen for a brand new
of your choice.
New in this version
- 250 background images included
- PhotoKey 8 Pro now contains a massive library of background images, covering all kinds of themes including Adventure, Beauty, Corporate
Gothic, London Sightseeing, Pets, Seniors, Studio Background and Urban.
- Photoshop Plugin now supports Actions
- It is now possible to record a Photoshop Action that involves the PhotoKey filter. Actions will be remembered by PhotoKey
whatever settings you choose.
- Automatic Skin Tones
- PhotoKey 8 Pro's Auto Skin Tones can detect faces and automatically set the White Balance to produce pleasing skin tones.
- Choose your canvas
- PhotoKey's Custom Canvas is more customisable than ever, with the ability to easily input sizes in the format (inches, centimetres or
pixels) you are comfortable with.
- HiDPI support on Windows
- PhotoKey 8 Pro fully embraces HiDPI, delivering a beautiful, high resolution interface on Windows. Now experience perfect images with PhotoKey -
no matter what you're using.
- 2 & 4 Point Color Gradient Filters
- PhotoKey 8 Pro can generate 2 or 4 - Color gradients. The colors and mixing of the colors can be changed, as can the position of the gradient
giving you full customization.
- Drop shadow
- Easily add a drop shadow to your text, in which you can change the color, transparency & offset of the shadow.
- Rename layers on the Canvas
- In PhotoKey 8 Pro, you can now rename foreground and background images on your main Canvas. Perfect for keeping your projects organized.
- Platform & Workflow
- Project templates or custom setup - Quickly choose from presets, or set your own canvas resolution and shape.
- EXIF color management - Ensure a consistent appearance throughout your workflow using PhotoKey 8 Pro's color management system, which supports
embedded color profiles and ICC files.
- Client preview on second monitor (NEW) - Impress clients and passing customers at shows with a clean, full quality preview on a
screen, with all interface elements hidden.
- Import formats - TIFF, JPEG, PNG, RAW (crw, .cr2, .nef, .raf, .dng, .mos, .kdc, .dcr, .srf and .sr2)
- Export formats - TIFF, JPEG, PNG
- Export to FTP server (NEW) - Upload your finished images directly via FTP, with a fully automated mode ideal for creating your own
- Export to email - Send finished or work in progress images to clients by email from inside PhotoKey. You can even email an image
to a Facebook wall or brand page. Please note that some email providers may not support this feature.
- Retina on Mac (NEW) - PhotoKey 8 Pro's refined interface is designed for Retina displays, ensuring a slick, precise experience.
- Compositing & Realism
- Automatic green screen removal (UPGRADED) - The green screen is removed instantly from your photos and replaced with a new
You can then fine tune the results or simply export the finished image. It's a super fast workflow.
- Instant background replacement - PhotoKey 8 Pro automatically removes the green screen and composites your subject onto the new background, so
you can focus on your photography.
- Professional chroma key (UPGRADED) - The advanced chroma key filter includes professional green screen removal and matte cleaning
features with fine detail control.
- Spill simulation pro(NEW) - Remove unwanted green spill light from your subject and replace it with natural ambient lighting
from your new background. Ultimate realism every time.
- Light wrap - Essential for realistic composites onto bright backgrounds, light wrap allows some of the ambience from the background
bloom naturally onto the foreground.
- Red eye removal - Avoid flash reflections with the integrated red eye removal.
- Matte cleaning - Create the perfect key with a versatile toolkit of matte cleaning tools, from UV and alpha blurs to erode and edge
- Quick crop - If your framing includes visible lights, equipment or the edges of the green screen, easily hide them using the
- Freehand masking - There's always the possibility of a client wearing a green item of clothing. PhotoKey 8 Pro's masking features ensure that
is never a problem.
- Batch Processing
- Process multiple foreground images -Import as many foreground images as you want. You can process them individually, or batch process
- Choose from multiple backgrounds - Import multiple backgrounds to try out different combinations.
- Link to hot folder for automatic import (UPGRADED) - Set up your camera to save photos to a specific folder on your computer and PhotoKey 8 Pro
will automatically import and process the images as soon as they are available.
- Export to multiple background variants - Each photo can be exported to several background variations, giving your clients more choice
without giving you more work.
- Fully automated processing from import to export (UPGRADED) - Combining the hot folder feature with batch exporting and FTP upload
provides a fully automated workflow. Take your photos and PhotoKey 8 Pro automatically processes them and exports the finished images, freeing you to
concentrate on the photography.
- Photoshop Integration
- Layer exchange - Send your Photoshop layers direct to PhotoKey 8 Pro for a super fast, integrated workflow.
- Best of both worlds - Combine PhotoKey 8 Pro's advanced green screen removal with Photoshop's extensive layering and brush features.
- Combine multiple green screen images - Several individual green screen photographs can be easily combined together within a single
Photoshop project, enabling more complex compositions.
- Free layer positioning - Re-frame your foreground and background to create new compositions. Change from a portrait image to
or from a wide to a close-up.
- Create additional layers - Create deep composites with additional elements in front and behind your foreground.
- Add overlay graphics - It's easy to add a logo, frame, border, watermark or other element on top of your main image using the overlay
- Create text captions - Add captions and titles to your images inside PhotoKey 8 Pro.
- Greeting card design aid - Design your own greeting cards with PhotoKey 8 Pro's simple visual design aid.
- Shadow casting - Automatically generate a drop or perspective shadow that is cast onto your background.
- Color Correction
- Auto enhance - Easy one-click color, contrast and levels fixes.
- White balance - Easily resolve white balance issues by defining the white point.
- Levels - Adjust the levels of your foreground and background.
- Contrast / auto contrast - Tweak the appearance of your foreground and background.
- Brightness, Saturation & Contrast - Automatically correct problems with color in your images.
- Color temperature - Warm up or cool down your images.
- Color balance pro (NEW) - Adjust color balance without affecting luminance.
- Hue colorize - Quickly tint your images.
- Hue shift - Shift the entire color spectrum.
- Sharpen - Bring out the definition in your photographs.
- Blur - Soften the image - very useful for creating soft backgrounds.
- Creative filters & effects
- Bilateral blur - Effective for smoothing textures while retaining fine edge detail.
- Defocus - Blurs and adds bloom to the image.
- Diffuse - Create a soft look.
- Vibrance - Enhance local contrast, saturation and sharpness to add punch to your images.
- Leave color - Create dynamic splashes of a single color or hide a specific color.
- Half tone - Create stylish half tone effects, perfect for newspaper print and pop art visuals.
- Silhouette - Generate a quick, solid color silhouette of your foreground.
- Three strip color - Recreate the classic Technicolor-style look from early color cinema.
- Bleach bypass - Instantly create a distinctive, high contrast look, perfect for gritty and urban-styled images.
- Focus blur - Blur the image while retaining an in-focus area.
- Soft focus - Add a soft focus look to your finished image.
- Vignette - Apply fully customizable vignette framing to your image.
- Tint - Give your images a distinctive color palette, from sepia to platinum.