eDrawings Pro for NX: A perfect plug in to publish and share your NX models
eDrawings Pro for NX With 1-Year Maintenance
is the first email enabled collaboration tool designed to ease the sharing and interpretation of 2D & 3D product design data. It is a plug-
in for NX that allows users to publish NX files as read only and ultra compact (upto 95% compression) eDrawings files for visualization,
collaboration and design review.
Review enabled eDrawings files allow an unlimited number of recipients to easily query product designs, add markup and provide feedback. With eDrawings Pro for NX
the end recipients don't need to buy any additional software for design review, markup, measurement and dynamic cross sectioning.
Save eDrawings files as self extracting executables and zip files that contain the viewer as well as design data. With eDrawings executables, the
end recipient does not need to download or install any additional software. Exporting to various image formats and STL is also available.
eDrawings provides you with greater control over your design information by disabling measurement, disabling STL export and password protection.
Features and benefits
- NX Part/Assembly/Drawing support
- View, publish and share exact read-only representations of NX parts, assemblies and drawings for design review and collaboration.
- Built-in Viewer
- eDrawings offer a complete, self-contained communication tool since no
other viewing software is needed. In addition, eDrawings viewer can
view native SolidWorks parts, assemblies and drawings, and also AutoCAD
- Ultra Compact Files
- eDrawings are substantially smaller in size compared to the original CAD files, making them easy to send by email, even over slow
connections. With eDrawings, it's finally practical to send design data via email.
- Open individual views in a drawing and arrange them in any way you
desire, regardless of how the views were arranged in the original
drawing. eDrawings layouts also automatically align the views
intelligently and enable the eDrawings recipient to print and export
any subset of a drawing.
- 3D Pointer
- Easily identify and match geometry in multiple views using the 3D Pointer.
- Demonstrate how drawing views relate to each other. With the click of a
button eDrawings animates all the views contained in your drawing. Try
out this feature yourself and see why everyone is so excited about
- 3D data in Drawings
- Visualize drawings more effectively by exporting 3D shaded data in drawing files.
- Insert Stamps
- Insert your company logos and images as stamps in the eDrawings file.
- View 3D Annotations
- eDrawings recipients can view 3D annotations.
- Batch Publishing
- Convert multiple NX files to eDrawings.
- Save as STL,Image formats
- eDrawings can be optionally exported by the eDrawings Viewer as STL files.
- Add markup elements, such as geometric elements,
clouds, text, or dimensions to the comment using the markup tools.
- Use the Measure tool to measure exact dimensions in part, assembly, and drawing files.
- Dynamic Cross-section
- View cross sections of part and assembly files by creating a variety of cross section planes.
- Data Protection
- Password protect eDrawings, disable measurement and STL export to protect sensitive data.
- Move Components
- The Move Component feature lets you move individual components in an assembly file, or in a drawing file
of an assembly. You can also move entire sub-assemblies.
- Mass Properties
- Query Mass, Volume, Density (parts only), and Surface area of the model.
In order to work properly, your copy of eDrawings Pro for NX — With 1-Year Maintenance requires NX 8 , NX 8.5, NX 9.0 ,NX 10.0 ,NX 11.0.