PlantFactory Producer 2016
The Best 3D Plant Technology on EarthPlantFactory Producer 2016
is a revolutionary 3D vegetation modeling, animation and rendering software, dedicated to the CG, SFX, Architecture and Gaming communities.
With PlantFactory Producer 2016
you can author fully custom intricate 3D plant models in concert with your production workflow.
Hand-draw your plants, assemble pre-made components or build plants from scratch using the node graph.
With expanded collaboration and composition capabilities, advanced artistic control, and unbelievable productivity, PlantFactory Producer 2016
is the perfect vegetation
solution for special effects and production studios.
- Growth Simulation
- Easily generate geometry using a biologically inspired growth simulation
- Handles parameters such as growth, duration, shadow sensitivity, apical development etc.
- Once applied, this basically becomes a "Grow me a tree" button
- Presets Variations
- PlantFactory 2015 introduced the concept of Presets. PlantFactory Producer 2016 now introduces the concept of Preset Variations.
Preset Variations allow you to immediately include subtle differences to your plant (change the number of buds on a blooming flower, or its petal
colors for instance). This new feature allows you to easily add variety to create realistic environments with one single plant species.
- Level Of Detail (LOD)
- PlantFactory Producer 2016 now offers the ability to configure the level of detail in a plant model. Once you have set the number of LODs you need, there are 3
ways to configure them:
Global LOD options let you select the type of geometry for Offline rendering or Real-time engines and control different aspect of your species LODs:
- Let PlantFactory automatically decimate the geometry for you
- Set the behavior of each node in your plant graph depending on the LOD
- Use the LOD selector node to set a different plant graph per LOD
Once set, you can export each LOD geometry independently to many standard file formats.
- The number of LODs and their distribution rules (depending on plant size on screen)
- The meshing type: Triangles, Quads or both
- Manual, Automatic Adaptive or Uniform subdivision
- Use LODs when rendering (the plant mesh used for rendering will be chosen using LOD rules)
- Optimize your LODs for use in VUE's EcoSystems
- And more...
Finally, VUE, Carbon Scatter and Bentley LumenRT Connect Edition will automatically use the LODs set in your .tpf files, without
requiring you to export the plant.
- Additional Edition Parameters
- Some new parameters were added in the Segment node to further help you customize your plant designs:
- Minimum length
- Branch distribution as absolute
- Texture mapping applied from branch top
- Interaction with ground
- Create any kind of vegetation, from simple grass to super elaborate hero trees
- Create your vegetation by painting it, assembling simple building blocks, or completely graphing all plant properties
- Generate procedural geometry and materials of unlimited detail
- Animate all plant aspects using precise wind and breeze algorithms
- Export your 3D vegetation to your preferred application as standard OBJ, 3DS or animated FBX
- Render stills and animations for your compositing jobs or for use as billboards
- Expand your plant library through a dedicated 3D plant model store.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought