Vue Infinite 2016 License + 1 Year Maintenance
is the most efficient and advanced solution for creating, animating and rendering natural 3D environments.
It offers a high-end 3D scenery solution for SFX studios, animators, illustrators, architects, matte painters and CG professionals. It is strongly
focused on power, productivity and interoperability with existing toolkits.
Vue Infinite 2016
naturally integrates and extends all major 3D applications to provide a complete, professional natural 3D studio.
Specifically designed for professionals, it combines a multitude of cutting-edge features that easily integrate with your workflow.
With its intuitive, production-oriented layout, you will quickly enhance your production with rich EcoSystems of wind-swept trees and plants,
Spectral atmospheres and detailed terrains in fully animated scenes.
- Integration - Importing and Exporting
- Vue Infinite 2016 now lets you export almost every single assets of your scenes: Plants, Rocks, Terrains, in a wide variety of file formats, such as
Alembic, 3DS, COLLADA and more.
As every software imports assets differently, Vue Infinite 2016 includes many custom tailored export presets depending on where you're exporting to, e.g to
3ds Max, Maya, Unity, Cinema 4D and more. Of course you can also fine tune your exports settings to your specific needs.
- HeightField Terrain Technology - More flexible and a lot more Powerful!
- With Vue Infinite 2016, E-On Software introduces a brand new terrain modeling technology, more flexible and a lot more powerful, called "Heightfield Terrains".
This new technology allows you to add terrain effects that were previously impossible to achieve, such as Hydrological & Thermal Simulations.
Similar to procedural terrains, Heightfield Terrains are based on a function graph, but baked on a fixed-resolution grid. This will give you more
flexibility and add more realism to your terrains. Heightfield Terrains are also significantly faster to render and manually sculptable. Parameters
can be animated, e.g. to simulate a terrain erosion over time for instance.
And finally, you can easily set up your graph outputs to drive your material presence, directly from within the Terrain Editor interface.
The Heightfield Terrains technology comes with its set of new dedicated nodes and presets, like 9 different Erosion presets and Slope, Convexity,
Blur or Terrace nodes.
New Layout Nodes also let you design a terrain's "layout" (most prominent features) using hand-drawn elements like Splines, elements from the scene,
or simple shapes (circles, rectangles, rounded rectangles). Additionally, all terrain presets in the terrain Editor were reworked, and Vue Infinite 2016 now ships
with 42 terrain samples. Start as simple as drawing a line, let the power of the Terrain Editor do the rest!
- Hybrid GPU/CPU Interactive Path Tracer
- GPU rendering comes to VUE with the new Path Tracer renderer. This renderer naturally and automatically
simulates real-life lighting, and automatically calculates many effects that have to be specifically set with other methods, such as depth of field,
caustics, ambient occlusion, and indirect lighting.
Path tracing in Vue Infinite 2016 is available as an interactive rendering quality in the viewports, as well as an offline rendering engine.
- EcoSystem Improvements
- Vue Infinite 2016 allows you to easily and quickly add more realism to your scenes and improve your productivity at the same time.
PlantFactory Preset Variations: PlantFactory 2015 introduced the concept of Presets. Vue Infinite 2016 now introduces the concept of Preset Variations.
Preset Variations allow you to immediately include subtle differences to your plant (change the number of buds on a blooming flower, or its petal
colors for instance).
This new feature allows you to easily add variety to create realistic environments with one single plant species.
Within Vue Infinite 2016, you directly get access to the PlantFactory species presets and variations within the Plant Browser, the Plant Editor and within your
EcoSystem population list. So, at every step of your scene creation process, you are able to select the species you want, the preset you want and
the variations you want.
Multiple Global EcoSystems and EcoPainter Improvements: Vue Infinite 2016 now allows you to populate your scenes with multiple Global EcoSystems layers
(i.e. not linked to any underlying material). You can save your Global EcoSystem populations as EcoPainter brushes, and re-use them at any time, in
Vue Infinite 2016 ships with 12 EcoPainter brushes to get you started. Populations in your EcoSystem brushes can also be used in any standard EcoSystem material.
Vue Infinite 2016 includes 20 EcoPainter effector brushes, including a new Rotate effector to dynamically alter the placement of your EcoSystem populations.
Memory Saving Technologies: You can now optimize memory consumption by using baked (static or dynamic) versions of PlantFactory species for
your EcoSystem populations, or by converting any referenced assets in your scenes to EcoSystem Instances.
- Customizable Workspace: Vue Infinite 2016 lets you reorganize the layout of the interface even further to better suite your workflow:
- Group/Ungroup related dialogs together to save space and customize your interface at will
- Automatically re-open grouped/tabbed sub-dialogs when re-opening master dialogs (Terrain Editor, Material Editor, Function Graph...)
- Function Editor and Terrain Editor sub-parts (toolbars and other menus) can be re-organized
- World Browser and Object Properties tabs can be re-organized
- Split Camera Control Panel: Scene preview and Camera Controls
- Dock each part of the Camera Control Panel independently
- Resize the EcoPainter Dialog
- Other Interface and Workflow Improvements
- Optimized Extrapolation/Interpolation commands by creating references instead of hard copies
- Set VUE to automatically create a Scene Snapshot after each render
- Scene snapshot preview in OS browser is automatically created after the render
- Compatible with HiDPI displays
- Scenes and assets thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer.
Vue Infinite 2016
is an annual*
maintenance contract that includes a number of benefits:
*Please note that the one year subscription period starts from the date of activation of your copy of Vue.
- Free upgrades during the subscription period, including free upgrades to all .5 and full versions
- Free upgrades of your RenderNode and/or RenderCow licenses during the subscription period (provided all of your Vue licenses are placed under maintenance)
- Unlimited, priority web-based technical support
- Access to Expedited Engineering Fix (EEF) releases
- Access to "Maintenance Only" forums
So, if you purchase maintenance 10 months after activating Vue, you will have only two months left on your contract (but you receive all the upgrades released in the meantime at no charge).
When is the best time to get under maintenance?
Since the annual subscription period starts from the date of activation of your copy of Vue, we recommend that you purchase maintenance together with your product, or that you add maintenance within 30 days of purchasing. This will offer you 13 months of Maintenance coverage, you will save $100 on the maintenance setup fee, and you will not lose any maintenance time.