DOSCH HDRI: Space
contains High Dynamic Range Images - or HDRI
for short are the lighting technology for truly realistic 3D-Design. 37 high-resolution HDR-Images of space scenes are provided in the most widely used formats:
- Light-Probe (Angular Map)
- Spherical Map (Latitude-Longitude)
All HDRIs are license-free and can therefore be used without any additional cost in all* commercial productions.
Radiosity - and therefore the use of HDRIs is directly supported in many 3D-applications like 3dsmax 6, VizRender 2005, Viz 2005, Lightwave (version 6.0 and higher), Softimage|XSI, Bryce 6, Maya & Mentalray, Pixar RenderMan, Autodesk VIZ4, messiah:render (Arnold), InSight (Integra), 3ds-max & VRay, 3ds-max & Brazil r/s (Splutterfish), 3ds-max & finalRender (Cebas), Cinema4D Version 8.1, Vue5, Lightwork Render System and many more.
- High-Resolution HDRIs
The HDRIs are provided in the following resolutions - and are therefore also perfectly suited for background use.
- Light-Probe - 4096 x 4096 Pixel
- Light-Probe Medium - 2048 x 2048 Pixel
- Light-Probe Small - 512 x 512 Pixel
- Spherical Map - 6144 x 3072 Pixel
- Spherical Map Medium - 2048 x 1024 Pixel
- Vertical Cross - 6144 x 4608 Pixel
- Horizontal Cross - 4608 x 6144 Pixel
- Format: hdr (RADIANCE Image Format)
Additionally, the hires Spherical Maps are provided as regular JPEG-files. These can be used in nearly any 3D-design, animation or image-dditing application. The product contains 2 DVDs.