DOSCH HDRI: Radiant Skies
113 HDR images of computer generated skies for spectacular reflection and lighting effects.DOSCH HDRI: Radiant Skies
contains 113 HDRI
images of computer generated skies for spectacular reflection and lighting effects. Use the High Dynamic Range Images (HDRI) in order to visualize reflecting materials and for lighting your scene with optimized sky settings.
The HDR images are provided in the most widely used formats:
- Light-Probe (Angular Map)
- Spherical Map (Latitude-Longitude)
- and therefore the use of HDRIs is directly supported in many 3D-applications like 3dsmax 6, VizRender 2005, Viz 2005, Lightwave (version 6.0 and higher), Softimage|XSI, Bryce 6, Maya & Mentalray, Pixar RenderMan, Autodesk VIZ4, messiah:render (Arnold), InSight (Integra), 3ds-max & VRay, 3ds-max & Brazil r/s (Splutterfish), 3ds-max & finalRender (Cebas), Cinema4D Version 8.1, Vue5, Lightwork Render System and more. For further HDRI-rendering tools options the documentation of the used 3D-program should be consulted.
The HDR images are provided in the following formats:
- Light-Probe - 2048x2048, 512x512 pixel
- Spherical Map - 6000x3000, 4000x2000, 2000x1000 pixel
- Vertical-Cross- 3000x4000 pixel
- Horizontal-Cross - 4000x3000 pixel
Each HDR image is provided in the two industry standards .HDR and .EXR. So they are useable in most rendering applications.
Library Models File Formats
|HDR - HDRI Image file||.HDR||.HDR Models|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought