DOSCH HDRI: Interior Scenes
is a valuable source of HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image) environments of interior spaces with diverse styles and moods.
The 44 high-quality HDR images are provided in the most widely used formats:
- Light-Probe (Angular Map)
- Spherical Map (Latitude-Longitude)
- and therefore the use of HDRIs - is directly supported in many 3D-applications like Lightwave
(version 6.0 and higher), Softimage|XSI, Maya
, Pixar RenderMan, Bryce 6, Autodesk VIZ, messiah:render (Arnold), InSight (Integra), VRay for 3ds Max
, 3ds Max
& Brazil r/s (Splutterfish), 3ds-max & finalRender (Cebas), Cinema4D
Version 8.1 and more. For further HDRI-rendering tools options the documentation of the used 3D-program should be consulted.
The HDR images are provided in the following formats:
- Light-Probe - 4096x4096, 2048x2048, 512x512 pixel
- Spherical Map - 10,000 x 5,000, 6248x3124, 2048x1024 pixel
- Vertical-Cross - 4686 x 6248 pixel
- Horizontal-Cross - 6248 x 4686 pixel
Each HDR image is provided in the industry standard .HDR., so they are useable in most rendering applications.