- Does NOT require a license of CATIA V6.
- Converts Parts and Assemblies : .3dxml files.
- Translates 3D data, including CATIA V6 Exact Solids.
- Data can be filtered based on Entity Type and Visibility.
- Enables meta data import in SOLIDWORKS.
- Batch mode process : Batch option or multiple file select (Needs a specific license).
- Conversion of the graphical presentation of PMI (Product Manufacturing Information) (Option provided as is for free).
Installing this plug-in will add to SOLIDWORKS imports for CATIA V4 2D, CATIA V5 2D, CATIA V5 3D, CATIA V6 3D, Inventor, JT, PLMXML, ProE / Creo Parametric 3D and Solid Edge.
This SolidWorks plug-in from Datakit
will translate between CATIA
3D V6 and SolidWorks formats. SolidWorks Plugin: CATIA V6 3D Importer
enables accurate and convenient CAD data transfer, including Parts and Assemblies : .3dxml files and 3D data, including CATIA V6 Exact Solids, yet it does NOT require a license of CATIA V6. Data can be filtered based on Entity Type and Visibility, and SolidWorks Plugin: CATIA V6 3D Importer
also supports the Geometry Reading for R2010x.