Floating License of Rhino plug-in to read CREO Parametric 3D Files
Rhino 3D Plugin: PTC CREO 3D Importer Floating License is a highly efficient Rhino plug-in translator that reads native CREO Parametric files.
This translator is seamlessly integrated with Rhino making it very easy to use to those familiar with the Rhino user interface.
Features and Benefits
- Enables accurate and convenient CAD data transfer of Pro/Engineer and Creo Parametric files in Rhino software.
- Does NOT require any PTC license.
- Transfers ALL 3D data.
- Imports parts & assemblies (*.prt, *.prt.*, *.xpr, *.asm, *.asm.*, *.xas).
- Imports the assembly tree as layers in Rhino.
- Data can be filtered based on Entity Type, Visibility and Layer.
- Allows you to choose axis placement.
In order to work properly, your copy of Rhino 3D Plugin: PTC CREO 3D Importer — Floating License
McNeelRhino 6Rhino 3D with Grasshopper: The most powerful NURBS 3D CAD Industrial Design and modeling tool with full support from McNeel. Rhino 6.0 license now comes with Grasshopper includedAdd to Cart
Support & Maintenance
Rhino 3D Plugin: PTC CREO 3D Importer Floating License
includes a 90-days warranty with free technical support from Datakit
by phone, fax or e-mail.