SKU 1103CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7
923Best Web Price
Available in USA only
CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7
Technical communication softwareCorelDRAW Technical Suite X7
(formerly known as Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite) combines the technical drawing tools of Corel DESIGNER with the graphic design power of CorelDRAW to give you a complete visual communication solution. Take advantage of all-new features to tackle a wide range of technical communication projects, from complex training manuals and intricate parts catalogs to detailed instruction sheets and more.
Designed for technical illustrators and technical graphic users, CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7
adds more power, speed and new XVL technology for working with 3D models including importing, adjusting, modifying and online or mobile publishing.
- New 3D Modeling Capabilities: Use XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition to
import, adjust and modify 3D models and send high-quality vector
illustrations and renderings to Corel DESIGNER X6 and Corel(R) PHOTO-
PAINT(TM) X6 for further illustration authoring. Use the integrated XVL
Player to insert 3D files in illustrations and access model views and
cross-sections for a high-resolution preview in illustrations
- New Specialized Design Tools: For specific tasks required of technical
illustrators, several new and enhanced tools are now available including
tools for projected dimensions, dynamic callouts, threads and wells in
projected drawing modes, and additional precise alignment aids
- Increased Performance and Speed: With the native 64-bit and multi-core
support, loading times will be faster and allow for more efficiency when
manipulating large files and working on multiple projects
- Complementary Graphic Design Tools: For related design tasks, benefit
from the professional design tools in the fully included CorelDRAW
Graphics Suite X6, ideal for producing consistent downstream outputs
from a technical illustration such as marketing collateral, graphics and
- Publish to Technical Communication Standards: With industry-leading file
format capability, online and mobile 3D publishing options, support for
WebCGM and S1000D, CorelDRAW Technical Suite delivers output for print
publication, the web, online Help systems, and IETMs
- Repurpose technical design assets
- With support for CAD drawings (AutoCAD DWG and DXF), legacy files and images, and more, CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 ensures your information can be delivered or repurposed in all of the industry's leading formats. Enjoy built-in 3D repurposing, plus the option to add on 3D CAD support and advanced 3D visualization.
- Create precise technical illustrations
- Produce standout technical drawings with dedicated diagramming tools and projected drawing capabilities. With essential callout and dimension tools, robust color styles and harmonies, and more, it's easy to achieve a consistent and complementary visual style throughout any technical document.
- Publish to technical communication standards
- Create and deliver standardized technical documentation and confidently exchange files with clients thanks to enhanced support for more than 100 leading file formats, including WebCGM 2.x and S1000D, Microsoft Visio (VSD), Microsoft Publisher, SVG, DOCX, EPS, TIFF, PDF and more.
- Increase speed and performance
- Say goodbye to slowdowns when working with large files. Native 64-bit support gives you a dramatically faster performance, and enhanced multi-core processor support maximizes efficiency when working on multiple projects at once, importing and exporting files, or manipulating large documents.
- Corel DESIGNER X6 - Precision illustration and technical design software
- CorelDRAW X6 - Creative vector illustration and page-layout application
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X6 - Easy-to-use, professional image-editing program
- Corel PowerTRACE X6 - Fast, accurate bitmap-to-vector conversion tool
- Corel CAPTURE X6 - One-click screen capture utility
- Corel CONNECT - Full-screen browser for searching digital content from your computer, network, external storage device or online sources
- Corel Website Creator X6 - Build websites, design web pages and manage web content
- XVL Studio 3D Corel Edition - 3D visualization authoring software
- XVL Player - 3D embedding and viewing component
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) - Powerful automation tools
- PhotoZoom Pro 2 - Photo enlarger plug-in for Corel PHOTO-PAINT
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought