Chaos Group

FAQ for educational products

Educational Versions FAQProof of Educational Status
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
An educational institution, or a student/staff member at the institution, may use V-Ray Educational licenses for educational purposes only and not for commercial for-profit work, transfer, or resale.

Student/Teacher Educational license

A "Student/Teacher" is a person who can confirm enrollment/employment at a degree-granting educational institution. Students and staff must present current student ID or current proof of employment at the educational institution to purchase a license.

Universities/Educational Institutions licenses

"Universities/Educational institutions" are defined as those dedicated to education, including a public or private, school or a two-year or four-year college or university or career school that is accredited by a state or other appropriate governmental agency or organization. An educational institution is not a government or nonprofit agency, a commercial customer, a corporate training environment, or other training program or center that serves commercial or professional customers. Universities/Educational institutions must purchase software with documentation issued by the institution.

Sending the Proof

Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ.
Chaos GroupChaos GroupPhoenix FD 3.0 Academic University for Maya - One License (Price Tier 01-14 lic.) - 1 year License - Digital VersionPhoenix FD 3.0 Academic University for Maya - One License (Price Tier 01-14 lic.) - 1 year License - Digital VersionSimulate fire, smoke, explosions and liquids.BID-80-27512751+1 (415) 848 9018