The PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Educationconsists of 563 worksheets within five worksheet collections. This worksheet library gives you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
Worksheet Collections Content
- PTC Mathcad Prime Tutorials with Physics Examples (22 Worksheets)
- This set of PTC Mathcad Prime worksheets walk users through elementary physics problems while teaching them the basics of PTC Mathcad Prime. Upon completion of the tutorials, the user will be able to: write equations that contain constants, variables, and units; solve and graph equations; statistically analyze a set of data; and linearly fit a set of data.
- Topics in Physics (72 Worksheets)
- Topics in Physics contains examples and worked-problems and solutions in physics. The goal of this collection is to demonstrate how PTC Mathcad can be used to solve problems you may encounter in your classes, physics or otherwise. In using this collection, you will see how PTC Mathcad:
- Provides an interactive laboratory for you to explore the concepts behind the problems
- Immediately recalculates all results, including graphs, after you change definitions, numbers, and variables anywhere in a document
- Can be used for its what-if capabilities by experimenting with the problems and seeing what effect your changes have
- Aids you to more fully understand your course material through the visualization tools available in PTC Mathcad
- Solving and Optimization (67 Worksheets)
- To use PTC Mathcad's tools for solving and optimization problems, it is important to understand the mathematical methods behind them, the algorithms that implement these methods efficiently, and the limitations of performing these algorithms on a computer. The goal of this worksheet collection is to help you understand Mathcad's solving and optimization tools, and how to use them to create effective worksheets. Since different problems require different tools, this collection covers:
Specific examples are given throughout the collection, showing how best to use Mathcad in representative problems.
- Identifying the type of problem
- Choosing appropriate Mathcad functions for the problem
- Using the appropriate Mathcad functions correctly
- Interpreting the solutions
- QuickSheets (196 Worksheets)
- Full-featured PTC Mathcad worksheets that:
- Give you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
- Show you how to use some of PTC Mathcad's special features, like programming.
- Reference Tables (206 Worksheets)
- The Reference Tables worksheet collection is a resource of ready-made Mathcad worksheets that contain:
- Tables of Properties—such as sound velocity, density, electrical resistivity, and molecular weight—for Metals, Solids, Liquids, Gases
- Fundamental Constants and their values
- Commonly used formulas and identities:
- Derivative formulas
- Integral formulas
- Trigonometric Identities
- Areas and Perimeters
- Volumes and Surface Areas
- Mass Moments of Inertia
- Fundamental Physics
- Individual Worksheets
- Comparing Air Pressure and Elevation for Air Volume Calculations
- Converting Nonlinear Systems to Linear Ones
- Example of Solving a System of Equations with Units
- Getting Started with Mathcad
- Linear and Angular Momentum of Three Small Balls
- Natural Math and Units
- Numeric and Symbolic Variables in PTC Mathcad - Undefining a variable
- Numeric vs. Symbolic Representations in PTC Mathcad
- Solving Systems of Equations in PTC Mathcad Using the Find Function
- Reference Tables
In order to work properly, your copy of PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library Education requires:
PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0
Mathcad Prime: Solve, analyze, document and share your essential engineering calculations and design intent. Includes Support for Mathcad.