The PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Mechanical Engineering consists of 378 worksheets across three worksheet collections. This worksheet library gives you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
Worksheet Collections Content
- Finite Element Beginnings (152 Worksheets)
- The Finite Element Beginnings collection is comprised of six chapters that cover the finite element method. This method is a numerical analysis technique used to obtain solutions to the differential equations that describe a wide variety of physical and non-physical problems. The six chapters cover: finite element beginnings, the discrete approach, finite elements of elastic continua, element interpolation and shape functions, mapped elements, and the method of weighted residuals.
- Mechanical Engineering Solved Problems (30 Worksheets)
PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library - Mechanical Engineering consists of worked through problems in the topics of Statics, Dynamics, Vibrations, and Machine Design.
- Common mechanical engineering calculations like: force, moment, work, energy, momentum, vibration, stress, and fatigue are solved and documented showing users how to leverage PTC Mathcad's wide variety of functionality.
- While going through the series of worksheets user will be shown how to utilize the following PTC Mathcad functionality:
- Units Management
- Vectors and matrices
- Finding roots of equations
- Calculus operators
- Differential Equations
- QuickSheets (196 Worksheets)
- Full-featured PTC Mathcad worksheets that:
- Give you ready-made PTC Mathcad templates that you can customize to perform a wide range of mathematical tasks, from solving equations to graphing and calculus.
- Show you how to use some of PTC Mathcad's special features, like programming.
- Individual Worksheets
- Analyzing Process Capabilities
- Calculating the Tensile Stress and Tensile Forces in the Bolt of a Flange Pipe
- Calculating Water Amount for Borehole Drilling
- Choosing a Cam-Type Clutch to Drive a Centrifugal Pump
- Determining Suction Lift Pump Height Using Solve Blocks
- Finding Channel Height Channel Width and Velocity of Water
- Finding the Actual Force and Brake Capacity of a Long-Shoe Internal Drum Brake
- Finite vs Infinite Life and Fatigue Failure for a Steel Object
- Inventory Control Example in PTC Mathcad
- Manufacturing Performance Curves in PTC Mathcad
- Plotting Frequency Distribution Data in PTC Mathcad
- Preparing Time Series for Data Analysis
- Preventing System Failures with Reliability Testing for Pump Systems
- Response Surface Modeling in PTC Mathcad
- Using Cubic Splines to Determine Characteristics and Efficiency of a Pump
- Using the Finite Element Method on Truss Structures
- Visualization of Typical Wellbore Survey Data
In order to work properly, your copy of PTC Mathcad Worksheet Library Mechanical Engineering requires:
PTC Mathcad Prime 6.0
Mathcad Prime: Solve, analyze, document and share your essential engineering calculations and design intent. Includes Support for Mathcad.