Do you need to draw a 3D circular stair in AutoCAD? From the creators of 3D Spiral Stair and 3D Helical Ramp. AFV Software releases: 3D Helical Stair for AutoCAD, a powerful and very easy to use add-on for AutoCAD.
This Product is available in Imperial Units or in Metric Units.
This dialog box driven, Fast Load Autolisp (FAS) application, lets you build a complete 3D helical stair in seconds, including fancy handrails and tread finishes. Just specify on the dialog box: Tread depth, Landing height, Inner radius, Stair width and maximum riser height. You'll watch the stair being built in seconds performing the following tasks:
- A solid stair run
- Riser and tread finishes including nosing
- Left and/or right top railing, intermediate railing and balusters
- All elements are automatically drawn on their own layers
- Helpful dialog box.
- 5 design parameters.
- Each stair element has its unique layer.
- Imperial Units or Metric Units
- Final model suitable for rendering.
- Imperial and Metric Graphical Tutorials.
AutoCAD 2000 thru 2017 and ADT compatible.
- Supports non-English versions of AutoCAD.
In order to work properly, your copy of 3D Helical Stair for AutoCAD requires:
AutoCAD: Design every detail