V-Ray 3.0 Academic Student for Rhino 4 & 5
1 year License
USB dongle included
Advanced Ray-Tracing for Rhino 4.0 and 5.0V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino Workstation
offers visualization professionals a state-of-the-art solution that generates high-quality images of unparalleled realism. Rhino
fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - depend on VRay for Rhino as a quick, easy and cost efficient way to render their most
- Easy To Use: Easy to learn and easy to use, V-Ray works seamlessly with Rhino's versatile 3D modeling tools.
- Quality: V-Ray lets you render the highest quality images possible – right in Rhino.
- Power: V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything – from quick concepts to your largest and most detailed 3D
- Speed: Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for Rhino lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
- Creative Control: Focus on design, with a full set of creative tools for lights, materials and rendering.
- The Industry Standard: Top designers rely on V-Ray every day to visualize world-class products, buildings and more.
- New UI
- Designer-friendly user interface for faster and easier workflows.
- Material Library
- Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- V-RAY Swarm
- Render with maximum power using V-Ray's new simple and scalable distributed rendering.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Virtual Reality
- Render VR content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Section Cuts
- Render quick cutaways and cross sections with V-Ray Clipper.
- Aerial Perspective
- Add depth to your images with realistic atmospheric effects.
- Grass & Fur
- Create realistic grass, fabrics and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
- Twin-Engine Performance
- V-Ray comes with two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can choose the fastest one for your hardware.
- Interactive Rendering
- Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
- Global Illumination
- Render realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray's powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate Lights
- Render natural and artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment Lighting
- Light your scenes with a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Sun & Sky
- Render realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-World Cameras
- Work like a photographer with controls for exposure, white balance and depth of field.
- Physical Materials
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Detailed Textures
- Create detailed and unique materials using texture maps or one of V-Ray's built-in procedural textures.
- Proxy Objects
- Add highly detailed and complex objects like grass, trees, and cars with memory-efficient proxy models.
- Render Elements
- Render separate layers for more artistic control in image-editing software.
- Frame Buffer
- Track your render history and fine-tune colors, exposure, and more directly in the V-Ray Frame Buffer.
- Render Nodes
- Give V-Ray Swarm an added speed boost with cost-effective render node licenses. Render nodes are compatible across V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino applications.
- V-Ray Scene Export
- Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
Educational License Features
V-Ray 3.0 Academic Student for Rhino 4 & 5 1 year License
is an academic V-Ray pack, 1 year site license and cannot be used for commercial work. No watermark.
This Product is Also Known As
vray for rhino student
vray for rhino educational
This Bundle Includes
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
An educational institution, or a student/staff member at the institution, may use V-Ray Educational licenses for educational purposes only and not for commercial for-profit work, transfer, or resale.
Student/Teacher Educational license
A "Student/Teacher" is a person who can confirm enrollment/employment at a degree-granting educational institution. Students and staff must present current student ID or current proof of employment at the educational institution to purchase a license.
Universities/Educational Institutions licenses
"Universities/Educational institutions" are defined as those dedicated to education, including a public or private, school or a two-year or four-year college or university or career school that is accredited by a state or other appropriate governmental agency or organization. An educational institution is not a government or nonprofit agency, a commercial customer, a corporate training environment, or other training program or center that serves commercial or professional customers. Universities/Educational institutions must purchase software with documentation issued by the institution.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.0 Academic Student for Rhino 4 & 5 — 1 year License — USB dongle included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought