V-Ray for Cinema 4D: Powerful Rendering For Cinema 4D Artists.
V-Ray 3.7 for Cinema 4D 1-Year Rental
is seamlessly integrated and optimized for both CPU
s and GPU
s, using whatever an
artist picks to deliver high-quality imagery and animation quickly, even when working with complex 3D scenes. V-Ray 3.7 for Cinema 4D
operates under the same 3.4
core technology that has made V-Ray an industry-standard in visual effects, broadcast and architectural design projects for nearly 20 years. With
a vast lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit at their disposal, artists and designers have full control over the entire creative process, from
real-time look development to the final frame.
- Quality - V-Ray 3.7 for Cinema 4D comes with all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and
- Power - Built to handle your biggest projects and your toughest scenes. Render anything and everything with V-Ray.
- Speed - Spend less time waiting and more time being creative. Deliver your best work and never miss a deadline, via
CPU or GPU, local or via the network.
- Creative control - V-Ray puts you in the driver seat. You're in control. With V-Ray 3.7 for Cinema 4D' versatile features, you can choose the best
approach for your scene.
- Deep C4D integration - V-Ray 3.7 for Cinema 4D' very deep C4d integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth and combines best of both worlds [C4D
- Industry standard - Join independent artists and top studios across the globe using V-Ray daily to create world-class designs and
- GPU + CPU Rendering
- Optimized CPU rendering in V-Ray for Cinema 4D provides all-new speeds, plus enjoy blazing-fast GPU rendering for previews and final-
frame renders. V-Ray's feature-full production toolset delivers high-quality, physically accurate images and animation.
- Automatic Sampling
- V-Ray's automated sampling with variance-based adaptive ray-tracing offers dramatically improved workflow and eliminates the need for
fine-tuning complex settings. Just choose the GI engine type, render time — and render! And enjoy the instant feedback via V-Ray's
- Accurate Lighting & Global Illumination
- V-Ray uses physically accurate ray tracing to precisely calculate lights and real-world reflected lights and global illumination.
Choose from precise path tracing, approximate — or use a hybrid of both.
- Physically Based Materials
- V-Ray for Cinema 4D offers real-world and multi-layered BRDFs for the creation of physically accurate materials.
V-Ray's special BRFD materials give you access to all the tools you could need.
- Physical Cameras
- V-Ray's real-world camera system lets artists work like photographers to achieve realistic depth-of-field and cinematic motion blur.
You can also output to virtual reality with the VR 360 stereo camera.
- New Uv Manager & Triplanar Mapping
- The new UV manager brings UV channels to Cinema 4D, allowing artists to use unlimited UVs per shader for complete UV-mapping control.
Or, use Triplanar mapping for texturing without UVs.
- Powerful Proxy Objects & Instancing
- V-Ray Proxy objects replace complex scene geometry and load only at render time. And for added realism, you can add random material
variations to V-Ray Proxy objects and render instances.
- New Sky Models & Faster Volume Rendering
- V-Ray offers several sky models for the realistic lighting of scenes — including Hosek sky with atmospheric haze. Volumetric
environment fog now renders even faster to help you quickly generate clouds, volume lights and more.
- Maxon Hair, Fur & Grass Support
- V-Ray for Cinema 4D supports Maxon Hair via V-Ray's memory-efficient hair procedurals, as well as V-RayFur. The V-Ray Hair BRDF also
provides physically accurate hair shading for great-looking results.
- New VFB: Lut Control, Denoiser & Lens Effects
- The advanced V-Ray Frame Buffer offers high-level tools including color correction, exposure, white balance, LUT support, V-Ray Lens
Effects and the VRayDenoiser, and is available on both Windows and MacOS.
- Real-Time Clipper & Render-Time Booleans
- V-Ray boasts a real-time clipper allowing you to cut geometry — even proxies, multiple times — and offers an option to
use custom geometry for Booleans. Architectural section renderings are now a breeze!
- Extended Render Elements & Id Passes
- V-Ray offers an extensive set of render elements and object/material ID selection channels via its multipass feature for professional
post-production pipelines. Rendering lights on separate layers is also supported.
- V-Ray Distributed Rendering
- With V-Ray's Distributed Rendering, you can use the power of multiple machines working together to render images even faster.
Latest V-Ray 3.7 for Cinema 4D Webinar from Novedge
This Product is Also Known As
V-Ray 3.7 for Cinema 4D
V-Ray for Cinema 4D
V-Ray for C4D
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought