Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max
USB Dongle License
Simulate fire, smoke, explosions and liquids. Includes required USB dongle.Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max Workstation
is a powerful tool for fluid simulations. Aimed to meet the needs of VFX
artist to simulate fire, smoke, explosions as well as liquids, foam
and splashes, it has now become universal simulation software for every production house. Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max
proves to be reliable, fast, and seamlessly integrated into 3ds Max
. Offers exceptional flexibility and speed. With an adaptive grid, complete interactivity, a GPU
accelerated preview and a fully multi-threaded displacement algorithm it
stands out as one of the top solutions for fluid simulations in the visual effects industry. Now, Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max
adds the capability to generate and drag
particles based on current simulations. This allows the user to add even finer detail to all types of simulations without the need to increase the
- Flip Solver
- Fast & realistic liquid simulations.
- Quick Presets
- New toolbar with presets for fire, smoke and liquid simulations.
- Fast Volume Rendering
- Optimized volume rendering with accurate lighting and global illumination.
- Improved Fire & Smoke Solver
- Create realistic smoke and fire with natural rolling motion and fine details without increasing resolution.
- New Forces
- Influence simulations with forces like wind, spline follow, mesh attraction and more.
- Accurate Viewport Preview
- Preview fire, smoke and liquid simulations quickly and accurately in the viewport.
- Liquid, Splashes & Foam
- Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max With Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max you can create realistic liquid simulations with splashes and foam directly in 3ds Max.
- Fire, Smoke & Explosions
- Create any type of fire and smoke effects with Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max's powerful, adaptive-grid dynamics engine.
- Interactive Simulations
- Fine-tune simulations interactively in the viewport with Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max's GPU-accelerated preview.
- Refine Exsisting Simulations
- Add detail and increase resolution without changing simulation shape or behavior.
- Simulation Retiming
- Speed up or slow down simulation playback. Perfect for slow motion effects.
- Cascade Simulations
- Create a series of simulations that trigger and interact with each other.
- Custom Emissions Sources
- Use a wide range of emission sources including animated meshes, texture maps, particles and more.
- Simulate highly-realistic and complex vorticity effects with full control over large-scale vortex strength and ultra fine details.
- Perfect for generating small wisps of smoke and steam.
- Render particles as bubbles, drops, points, or fog.
- Mash & Particles IO
- Import & export mesh objects and particles to Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX, XMesh and V-Ray proxy files.
- Ocean and Beach Waves
- Seamlessly transition from procedural ocean to simulated beach waves.
- Infinite Ocean
- Seamlessly transition from detailed ocean surface simulations to infinite ocean waves (that never repeat.)
- Optimized Rendering
- Render photoreal fluids and volumetric effects using V-Ray's optimized Phoenix FD shader.
This Bundle Includes
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
In order to work properly, your copy of Phoenix FD 3.0 for 3ds Max — Workstation — USB Dongle License requires 3ds Max 2012/3ds Max Design 2012 or later, 64 bit versions only.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought