SKU 12705V‑Ray 3.5 for NUKE
One License (Price Tier 15+ licenses) — With required USB dongle
43225eachBest Web Price
Available in US, MX & Canada
V-Ray 3.5 for NUKE
Required USB dongle includedV-Ray 3.5 for NUKE 1-Year Rental
introduces a new approach to lighting and compositing that integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into NUKE and NUKEX. Take advantage
of V-Ray's lighting, shading, and rendering tools inside NUKE's node-based workflow.
- V-Ray Volume Grid
- Import and render volume simulations from applications like Houdini. Supports OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD files.
- Deep Rendering
- Improved deep rendering capabilities with support for deep volumes. Save disk space by generating deep data directly inside NUKE.
- V-Ray Denoiser
- Automatically reduce noise for cleaner renders. Denoise individual render elements, apply noise masks and denoise final deep composites.
- Light Cache GI
- Speed up renders with V-Ray's unique global illumination method. Enable the new Adaptive Lights algorithm to make it even faster.
- Improved Render Elements
- Render elements generated in V-Ray 3.5 for NUKE or rendered in V-Ray Standalone can now be used interchangeably. In addition, all render
elements can be cached with a single render.
- Triplanar Texture
- Apply seamless textures to complex objects without UVs.
- V-Ray Falloff Texture
- Control an object's shading effects in relation to the camera. Use Nuke Curves for even more control.
- V-Ray Clipper
- Create quick sections and cutaways at render time using a clipping plane or mesh object.
- V-Ray Spot Light
- Create spotlights with textured projections, barn door controls and soft shadows.
- Powerful Ray Traced Rendering
- V-Ray 3.5 for NUKE brings powerful adaptive ray traced rendering to any compositing pipeline. It's the most full-featured rendering solution
for NUKE, NUKEX and NUKE Studio.
- Node-Based Integration
- With a full suite of advanced rendering tools and support for NUKE's native features, V-Ray 3.5 for NUKE is a natural evolution of the
- Accurate Lighting
- Simulate realistic ray traced lighting and shadows with a wide range of light types including spot lights, area lights, HDR environments,
NUKE lights and more.
- Global Illumination
- Render accurate indirect illumination with V-Ray's precise ray traced GI.
- Physically-Based Materials
- Create multilayered physical materials directly in NUKE. Choose from purpose-built shaders for car paint, SSS, skin and more.
- Production-Ready Textures
- Choose from a number of production-ready texture types including tiled EXR & TX files, layered textures, ambient occlusion and
- Select from a variety of camera types including physical cameras, VR panoramas and NUKE projection cameras.
- VR Cameras
- Render to popular VR formats including spherical and cubic 6x1 panoramas.
- Import Alembic, FBX and OBJ geometry with NUKE's built-in ReadGeo node.
- Proxy Objects
- Import and render memory-efficient proxy objects as Alembic or V-Ray mesh files.
- Instancing With Particles
- Instance V-Ray proxy objects using NUKE particles.
- Render Elements
- Generate beauty, matte and utility passes on the fly. V-Ray 3.5 for NUKE includes more than 37 built-in render elements for ultimate control.
- V-Ray Scene Node
- Import and render animated V-Ray scene (.vrscene) files.
- V-Ray Translator Node
- Use the full power of V-Ray Standalone, including distributed rendering.
Why should compositors and studios use V-Ray 3.5 for NUKE?
- Expands the 3d capabilities of NUKE, so compositors can light, render, and composite in one application
- Gives compositors better control over lighting, materials, render passes, and final shot output
- Lets compositors create any render element (render pass, matte, etc.) they need on the fly
- Allows compositors to adjust and match 2d and 3d elements simultaneously
- Gives compositors more creative freedom and artistic control
- Offers a familiar node-based workflow, making it easier to adopt
- Saves time and eliminates the back and forth between NUKE and 3d applications
- Maximizes project timelines by allowing compositors to make necessary changes up until final delivery
- Allows for a more collaborative, non-linear workflow between 3d and compositing teams
- Helps teams review, change, and final shots faster
This Bundle Includes
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought