V-Ray 3.4 for Maya
Add-on to an existing dongle. Required USB dongle sold separately.
Built to meet the creative demands of CG artists and modern production pipelines, V-Ray 3.4 for Maya 1-Year Rental
is a full suite of physically-based
lighting, shading and rendering tools tightly integrated into Autodesk Maya
. V-Ray 3.4 for Maya
focuses on artist productivity and delivers a powerful new set of features and improvements to speed up lighting, look development and rendering workflows.
New in This Version
- New V-Ray Denoiser
- Removes noise automatically, cutting your render times by up to 50% with GPU acceleration. V-Ray 3.4 for Maya's denoising technology is non-destructive, giving you the original render and the denoised version for even more control in post. Denoising can be used progressively while rendering or after rendering, with support for animation and enhanced blending between frames with the standalone denoiser tool.
- Works with Maya 2016 Extension 2
- V-Ray 3.4 for Maya now supports the new render layers and motion graphics tools in Maya 2016 Extension 2.
- GPU rendering improvements
- Procedural textures supported by V-Ray RT GPU can now be used as bump maps.
- Aerial Perspective
- Control the color of atmospheric haze.
- Faster Global Illumination
- V-Ray Light Cache calculations are up to 15% faster.
- New support for VRayMultiSubtex.
- V-Ray RT improvements
- Update render regions on the fly – without restarting the render.
- Faster Ray Tracing and Rendering Performance
- V-Ray 3.4 for Maya includes a number of overall speedups, and the new optimized ray tracing core performs significantly faster.
- Faster Feedback
- The new Progressive Image Sampler delivers instant feedback to artists and makes lighting and look development quicker and more
- More Powerful V-Ray RT
- New in V-Ray 3.4 for Maya, V-Ray RT renders directly in the Maya viewport and supports final frame rendering and animated sequences.
- V-Ray RT CPU uses the new Progressive Image Sampler and supports a full range of production features.
- V-Ray RT GPU now supports Render Elements.
- Advanced Characters and Creatures
- Improvements to character and creature workflows include optimized Hair and Fur, improved Subsurface Scattering and a new VRaySkinMtl shader.
- Color Accurate Workflows
- An improved VRay Frame Buffer adds Lens Effects and advanced color corrections for White Balance, Contrast, Hue, Saturation and Color Balance. The VFB is now dockable and supports LUTs, ICC, and OpenColorIO color management profiles.
- Volume Rendering
- V-Ray 3.4 for Maya includes optimized Phoenix FD volume shaders to render all types of volumetric effects including fluids, fire, smoke and heat haze. OpenVDB grids and Field3D voxel data can be imported and rendered as surfaces or volumes using the new VRayVolumeGrid node.
- Production-Focused Tools
- V-Ray 3.4 for Maya is designed to give artists more control and flexibility. New time-saving tools include Max Ray Intensity to clamp secondary rays, Probabilistic Light Sampling which determines optimized sampling based on lighting contributions, and Render Mask to specify exact render regions using an object selection or image mask.
- Pipeline Compatibility and Support for Open Standard
- Alembic 1.5 for data interchange
- GLSL for OpenGL shaders
- OpenColorIO for accurate color management
- OpenEXR 2.2 and Deep Images
- OpenSubdiv including support for creases
- OpenVDB and Field3D for volumes
- OSL for programmable shaders
- Ptex for UV-less workflows
- UDIM and UVTILE for advanced texture workflows
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.4 for Maya — 1-Year Rental — One License (Price Tier 05-10 lic.) — USB dongle NOT included
requires 64-bit Autodesk Maya versions 2014 or later
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought