V-Ray 3.5 for Maya
Add-on to an existing dongle. For Online Licenses or Dongle Activation.
Built to meet the creative demands of CG artists and modern production pipelines, V-Ray 3.5 for Maya 1-Year Rental
is a full suite of physically-based
lighting, shading and rendering tools tightly integrated into Autodesk Maya
. V-Ray 3.5 for Maya
focuses on artist productivity and delivers a powerful
new set of features and improvements to speed up lighting, look development and rendering workflows.
New in This Version
- Adaptive Lights
- Fast new lighting algorithm that speeds up rendering in scenes with many lights.
- V-Ray IPR
- New in-process IPR starts instantly, updates faster and uses less memory. Changes to materials in the Hypershade Material Viewer are made
in real time.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer Tools
- Speeds up look development on individual objects with the new Render Mask: Isolate select tool. Select objects, materials and camera focus
directly in the frame buffer.
- Alsurface Material
- General-purpose shader by Anders Langlands with layered SSS and glossy fresnel reflections — popular for skin.
- GPU Rendering Improvements
- Render larger, more detailed scenes using a lot less memory with On-demand Mip-mapping. V-Ray's fast GPU renderer adds support for a wider
range of production features.
- Resumable Rendering
- Stop your render at any point and continue where you left off.
- Powerful CPU Rendering
- Render superior images and animations fast with V-Ray's highly-optimized and adaptive ray tracing technology.
- Incredibly Fast GPU Rendering
- Get an additional speed boost with GPU-accelerated look development and final frame rendering.
- Variance-Based Adaptive Sampling
- Get cleaner renders with better noise detection.
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- Global Illumination
- Choose from ray traced and hybrid global illumination methods for the perfect balance of quality and speed.
- Accurate Lights
- Render natural, artificial and image-based lighting with a wide range of light types, shapes and controls.
- Atmospheric Perspective + New Hosek Sky
- Simulate natural looking skies with realistic atmospheric haze.
- Physical Cameras
- Simulate any camera and lens with controls for exposure, depth of field and motion blur.
- Virtual Reality
- Render VR-ready content for popular headsets like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Samsung Gear VR.
- VRscans Material Library Support
- 400+ scanned materials. Import and render directly in V-Ray 3.5 for Maya.
- Physical Materials
- Create physically-based materials with multiple layers – now with GTR/GGX shading for great looking reflections.
- Efficient Textures
- Work with multi-resolution tiled textures from top applications MARI, Mudbox and Zbrush.
- Triplanar Mapping
- Quickly apply seamless textures without UVs.
- Rounded Corners
- Generate perfectly smooth edges at render-time with no extra modeling.
- Proxy Objects
- Fit massive scenes into memory and cut render times using load-on-demand proxy objects.
- Clipper With Render-Time Booleans
- Create complex cutaways and sections using any mesh object.
- Unique Shaders
- For specialized materials, choose from a collection of purpose-built shaders for subsurface scattering, skin, hair and more.
- Hair & Fur
- Render realistic hair with support for Maya hair and fur, XGen, Ornatrix, Shave and a Haircut, and Yeti.
- Render optimized volumetric effects and import OpenVDB files from Realflow and Houdini.
- Render Elements
- Output a complete set of beauty, utility, and matte passes for total control in compositing.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer
- Track render history, fine tune colors, and match final output with advanced color management.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray 3.5 for Maya — 1-Year Rental — One License (Price Tier 01-04 lic.) — Digital Version
requires 64-bit Autodesk Maya versions 2014 or later
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought