V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE
1 year License
Requires USB dongle (sold separately). Required USB dongle sold separately.V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE 1 year License
's approach to lighting and compositing integrates production-quality ray traced rendering into NUKE and NUKEX. V-Ray's industry standard ray
traced renderer inside NUKE's industry standard compositing package gives artists the best of both worlds.
- Full Light Select Render Element: Render individual lights or groups of lights as separate render elements, with full support for
global illumination, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post.
- Cryptomatte: Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur, speeding up workflows
- Improved render elements: Render elements generated in V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE or rendered in V-Ray Standalone can now be used
interchangeably. All render elements can be cached with a single render.
- V-Ray Volume Grid: Import and render volume simulations from applications like Houdini. Supports OpenVDB, Field3D and Phoenix FD
- Deep rendering: Improved deep rendering capabilities with support for deep volumes. Save disk space by generating deep data directly
- V-Ray denoiser: Automatically reduce noise for cleaner renders. Denoise individual render elements, apply noise masks and denoise
final deep composites.
- Powerful Ray Traced Rendering
- V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE brings powerful adaptive ray traced rendering to any compositing pipeline. It's the most full-featured rendering solution
for NUKE, NUKEX and NUKE Studio.
- Node-Based Integration
- With a full suite of advanced rendering tools and support for NUKE's native features, V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE is a natural evolution of the
- Accurate Lighting
- Simulate realistic ray traced lighting and shadows with a wide range of light types including spot lights, area lights, HDR
NUKE lights and more.
- Global Illumination
- Render accurate indirect illumination with V-Ray's precise ray traced GI.
- Physically-Based Materials
- Create multilayered physical materials directly in NUKE. Choose from purpose-built shaders for car paint, SSS, skin and more.
- Production-Ready Textures
- Choose from a number of production-ready texture types including tiled EXR & TX files, layered textures, ambient occlusion and
- Select from a variety of camera types including physical cameras, VR panoramas and NUKE projection cameras.
- VR Cameras
- Render to popular VR formats including spherical and cubic 6x1 panoramas.
- Import Alembic, FBX and OBJ geometry with NUKE's built-in ReadGeo node.
- Proxy Objects
- Import and render memory-efficient proxy objects as Alembic or V-Ray mesh files.
- Instancing With Particles
- Instance V-Ray proxy objects using NUKE particles.
- Render Elements
- Generate beauty, matte and utility passes on the fly. V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE includes more than 37 built-in render elements for ultimate control.
- V-Ray Scene Node
- Import and render animated V-Ray scene (.vrscene) files.
- V-Ray Translator Node
- Use the full power of V-Ray Standalone, including distributed rendering.
Why should compositors and studios use V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE?
- Expands the 3d capabilities of NUKE, so compositors can light, render, and composite in one application
- Gives compositors better control over lighting, materials, render passes, and final shot output
- Lets compositors create any render element (render pass, matte, etc.) they need on the fly
- Allows compositors to adjust and match 2d and 3d elements simultaneously
- Gives compositors more creative freedom and artistic control
- Offers a familiar node-based workflow, making it easier to adopt
- Saves time and eliminates the back and forth between NUKE and 3d applications
- Maximizes project timelines by allowing compositors to make necessary changes up until final delivery
- Allows for a more collaborative, non-linear workflow between 3d and compositing teams
- Helps teams review, change, and final shots faster
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
An educational institution, or a student/staff member at the institution, may use V-Ray Educational licenses for educational purposes only and not for commercial for-profit work, transfer, or resale.
Student/Teacher Educational license
A "Student/Teacher" is a person who can confirm enrollment/employment at a degree-granting educational institution. Students and staff must present current student ID or current proof of employment at the educational institution to purchase a license.
Universities/Educational Institutions licenses
"Universities/Educational institutions" are defined as those dedicated to education, including a public or private, school or a two-year or four-year college or university or career school that is accredited by a state or other appropriate governmental agency or organization. An educational institution is not a government or nonprofit agency, a commercial customer, a corporate training environment, or other training program or center that serves commercial or professional customers. Universities/Educational institutions must purchase software with documentation issued by the institution.
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
In order to work properly, your copy of V-Ray Academic Educator for NUKE — 1 year License — Digital Version
Chaos GroupV-Ray USB dongleA USB dongle can be shared among all V-ray products as long as they are on the same computerThis item cannot be purchased separately.1607
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought