Easy to use, lightning fast, accurate and robust GPU-only renderermoskitoRender
provides full support for more than 1,300 materials found in the Autodesk
Material Library as well as the vast amount of standard materials
in 3ds Max
. This full-featured GPU-Only renderer is designed to carry no material of its own, yet is compatible with materials from other core
renderers and plug-ins.
Using Nvidia's latest GPU technology, cebas
to take full advantage of the hardware and created one of the most sophisticated
unbiased path-tracing renderers offering Physically Based Spectral Rendering. Users can expect to produce extremely accurate, photograph-like
offers a broad support of rendering effects such as proper support for different Illumination models, camera effects, IES Lights, complex
materials along with procedural textures, and enhanced support for the latest state-of-the-art skylight illumination models. It also features native
rendering support for 3rd party plugins and esoteric material properties like Subsurface Scattering - a must have to simulate translucent plastic or
- Complex Material Support
- Materials such as Blend, Layer and Mix or even the procedural textures artists are fond of are all supported and exist in a GPU
- moskitoRender is not a Toy
- Offers native multiple UV Map channel support as well as Sub/Object Material Support. Translucency and Subsurface-Scattering and
Absorption are fully supported in GPU as well.
- Unlimited Network Rendering Included
- Unlimited network rendering through backburner or compatible network rendering managers. Install it on as many render slaves as you want
(works the same like 3ds Max and Design network rendering).
- Volume Light Support
- One of the first GPU renderers to support standard 3ds Max volume light effects in GPU.
- Multi-GPU Support
- Supports up to 2 GPU accelerator cards and it scales perfectly with a maximum speed gain of 2X faster than one card alone.
- 3D-Assets investment Security and Full Scene Compatibility
- Capability to simply load an existing scene and hit render. The unmatched support of standard 3ds Max materials along with most of the
mental ray materials ensures that scenes are created without corrupting the workflow or future rendering pipeline. The time alone saved in fixing all
these dreaded 'Missing Materials' and 'Missing Light' or 'Missing Renderer' error messages is worth the investment into this next generation GPU
- New Skylight Model
- New skylight model that is more accurate, solving several issues with existing skylight simulations in 3ds Max or Design. The new
skylight model uses Physically Based Spectral Rendering in every aspect and offers an enhanced color and light transport model.
- Unprecedented Material Support
- The first GPU-only renderer for 3ds Max and Design to introduce full support of the more than 1,300 Autodesk Material Library catalog
along with most of the standard mental ray materials and shaders and the standard 3ds Max materials and textures. This feature, unique to moskitoRender, allows
artists to directly load an AutoCAD DWGfile that includes materials into 3ds Max and render it.
- The first GPU renderer to challenge the common belief that instance geometry can not be attained with GPU. In contrast to "just"
delivering plain instancing on GPU, moskitoRender challenges the industry yet again by offering the first true variation shader on GPU that can change the
material based on individual elements of an instance or per whole instance.
- Depth of Field
- A true physically accurate rendering feature that can be adjusted in realtime. Instantly adjust and see parameter changes with moskitoRender active
shade and physical camera. DOF calculation is based on the exact same physical camera model introduced for the first time by finalRender.
- Motion Blur
- GPU-based full scene Motion Blur captured by its physical camera using different effects such as Shutterspeed, FStop and film
sensitivity. Along with 3ds Max's Active Shade, it makes the whole experience fully interactive and immediate.
- Active Shade
- moskitoRender does not differentiate between Active Shade and Production Rendering except for its distinctive "realtime" or instant feedback on
scene changes. It offers the best integrated version of Active Shade and it is much more advanced than anything that comes standard with 3ds Max.
- Continuous Workflow
- Facilitate and speed up the rendering process with no interruption. Existing lights and materials can be used "as is". Even all of the
standard Daylight options will work in pure GPU mode.
- Highly Optimized and Non Restrictive
- Leverages new generations of NVIDIA hardware in such a way that as restrictions are removed by new GPU hardware advances.
- IES Lights (Photometric)
- IES Light support allows you to perfectly simulate area lights with all the intensities and light distribution using a photometric web in
- Camera Effects and Exposure
- Handle camera effects and exposure control by using a standard 3ds Max camera object. Instead of creating and using a special camera that
is renderer-specific, moskitoRender keeps the scene clean and avoids overloading it with unnecessary data right from the get go.
- Unbiased Path-Tracing
- One of the few renderers that uses Physically Based Spectral Rendering with its unbiased path-tracing. It is the most accurate, easy to
use and simple to set up method to calculate light.
- Full Forest Pack Support (3rd Party)
- Forest Pack Pro is a plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max, and 3ds Max Design, designed to give a complete solution for creation of vast surfaces
of trees and plants. Forest enables you to scatter millions of proxies, high-poly meshes or billboards, and using custom geometry shaders, create
scenes with virtually unlimited number of objects and polygons.
- Full RailClone 2 Support (3rd Party)
- RailClone is a 3ds Max plugin for parametric modeling based on custom geometry parts, definable by the user, and a set of construction
rules. This new concept of modeling lets you build complex and realistic structures for Architectural Visualization, Civil Engineering, Industrial
and Interior Design.
The software includes a full library of predefined styles, but it is not limited to a fixed set of primitives, you can use any geometry from the
scene and define your own parametric models. moskitoRender
offers support for the plugin and its full library ensuring the highest quality of rendering there
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
cebasfinalRender Unlimited GPU
1-Year SubscriptionNext Generation Light Simulator. Rendering plug-in for 3D 3ds Max.This license extends an existing finalRender Workstation License to allow for the use of an unlimited amount of CUDA GPU cards in/or attached to one workstation.
One finalRender Workstation License neded.Add to Cart Product 14870