StoreBrandscebasRequest Custom Quote
finalRender for 3ds Max, 1-Year Subscription
finalRender for 3ds Max: Next Generation Light Simulator. Rendering plug-in for 3D 3ds Max.
finalRender for 3ds Max 1-Year Subscription
for 3ds Max
is the perfect choice for 3d artists and studios alike wanting the maximum in image quality and photo-realism, without
experiencing a brain melt when setting up complex scenes for rendering! And no compromises.
finalRender for 3ds Max
is the new breed of light simulation software offering unique algorithms and approaches to light simulation not found in any other renderer
3ds Max. trueHybrid means that it does no longer matter if you create photo real images on a CPU
, on a
or both at the same time.
is available as an integral part of finalRender or as a standalone product.
is included with a full subscription of finalRender.
What is Adaptive Sampling and how can it help?
AI Denoiser New Feature
Render to Texture New Feature
- Physically Based (Spectral) Wavelength Simulation
- Unbiased Rendering without Compromise
- Unlimited Network Rendering Available
- Fast Iterations, save time and cost
Features and Benefits
- finalRender for 3ds Max is the first renderer of its kind for 3ds Max to offer a comprehensive, true Hollywood quality rendering engine that supports GPU
rendering or pure CPU, as well as both technologies at the same time. finalRender's trueHybrid technology allows the user to experience all the
power within ONE application. No need for a separate GPU only product!
- Unlimited Network Rendering
- finalRender for 3ds Max offers an optional unlimited network rendering license which is the cost of ONE single workstation license, only. What more
affordable solution can you find for a top line renderer? No renderer is fast enough - ever! That's not an issue if you can tap into the power of
unlimited network rendering. Peace of mind guaranteed.
- One Button VR and 360 Panorama
- finalRender for 3ds Max supports 360 Panoramic image output and various video VR formats including 3D Stereoscopic VR output. 360 Panoramas for example,
be created with one click of a button and they are ready to be published on Facebook - all this - without any extra tool. It works right out of
- Light Types
- finalRender for 3ds Max supports all of the standard lights in 3ds Max, and it comes with its very own highly optimized and fully multi-threaded IES
This native area light is highly configurable and is meant to replace all light types you will ever need. Setting up lights and especially
light setups becomes as simple as clicking a button on your mouse.
- Spectral Wavelength Rendering
- In the real world white light is composed of a bundle of wavelengths. To achieve a realistic light simulation, light must be
as a wave. As one of the few renderers and the only trueHybrid renderer, it does exactly this. Every renderer still relying on a RGB light
simulation model is using a non physical approach to light.
- Scene Convertor
- There is no argument that having a good scene convertor is important. Modern 3D assets, offered by online stores like Turbosquid or
CGTrader, come in many formats. finalRender directly renders many mental ray scenes and it offers a robust scene conversion from scenes created
vray or mental ray.
- fR-CarPaint Material
- finalRender for 3ds Max comes with many dedicated materials and supports the thousands of preset Autodesk materials in addition to the mental ray
However, to deliver the best possible result with the utmost control finalRender offers a dedicated carpaint material. It features metallic
special coating- and reflection layer.
- Motion Blur & Depth of Field
- finalRender for 3ds Max is all about physically accurate rendering and thanks to its unbiased rendering approach it reproduces real world camera effects
like no other renderer. Time consuming rendering effects like Depth of Field or Motion Blur no longer multiply render time - all is calculated in
one go! 3ds Max physical camera model is fully supported in creating such effects.
- Thin Film Coating
- Thin film is a real world effect driven by light interference. Different wavelengths of light create specific colored interference
patterns for different film thicknesses. Such real world phenomena can only be simulated by a physically accurate spectral wavelength renderer
finalRender for 3ds Max. The delicate intricacy of real life effects can only be captured by such effects.
- Frame Buffer on Steroids
- The new finalRender for 3ds Max frame-buffer offers real-time exposure control while rendering an image, an unlimited easy-to-access render history; to
mention only a few of the advantages. The simple and responsive user-interface gives access to all of the main features and lets you choose at
time later in your creative process, which images or animations to save. Amazing flexibility.
- Forest Pack Pro Support
- Many users expect proper instancing support from a modern renderer. What could be better to validate this request by offering full
support of Forest Pack Pro instancing along with several of its materials and tricks. finalRender for 3ds Max is one of the few GPU capable renderers to
advanced instance rendering including proper material and texture handling.
- Render Elements
- Render Elements in finalRender for 3ds Max can be accessed anytime in the new frame-buffer through a simple-and-easy to understand tree view system.
Elements are automatically grouped by Image/Frame Number; you will never ever mix up render elements anymore. Render Elements can be compared in
simple frame-by-frame manner right from within the same frame-buffer display.
This Product is Also Known As
In order to work properly, your copy of finalRender for 3ds Max — 1-Year Subscription
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
nPowerPower Translators Universal 15 for 3ds MaxNative translation to 3ds Max for Pro/Engineer, CATIA, SolidWorks, SoildEdge, Unigraphics, Rhino, JT, Parasolid, STEP, IGES, and SATAdd to Cart Product 4324