Professional architectural design software with easy to use design modeling and drafting tool. Recommended for design professionals.
ProArchitect V12 Perpetual License
is easy to use BIM
software helps you improve design productivity, deliver innovative 3D design ideas to
clients, and create enhanced construction documentation quickly and accurately.
will help you perform the multiple functions of your business, while satisfying the needs of your most discriminating clients.
Features & Benefits
- Get To Permit Approval Faster
- Extract drawing information such as elevations, plans, sections and details directly from your model or choose from a customizable
built-in library of standard details. Additional CAD features are available to create your own from scratch, or upload libraries from a wide variety
of sources including AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
- Impress Your Clients
- Take your models to the next level with stunning 3D presentations using 3D RealView and VR
technology. This state of the art system lets your clients see the final results and make smart design choices with your professional guidance,
helping you avoid costly errors and ultimately win more commissions.
- Refine Endless Options
- Expand your existing catalog of features by importing a variety of 3D models from different formats like SketchUp or 3D
Warehouse, then export to social networks like Sketchfab.
- Introducing VR Mode
- With VR and ProArchitect V12 technology enables Design a home and be inside it instantly, experiencing a sense of scale like
never before. Use Virtual Reality it while you're designing to confirm your design choices and show clients as a virtual showroom of what they will
get after construction. Designers, builders, homeowners, and developers can all benefit from a virtual reality setup. Gain an edge over the
competition and impress clients with virtual reality tours of their design. Have an informed conversation about their home and the changes they
would like to see, before problems arise on site.
- Pivot Doors
- Cadsoft ProArchitect V12 offers Pivot Doors as an available door style types. When specifying a pivot door you have all of the customization options
available for other doors plus you can specify the distance away from the edge of the frame where the pivot origin is fastened. A great feature to
accurately designate your customized designs in ProArchitect V12.
- Custom Door Leaf
- There are thousands of great door leaf styles available on the market and ProArchitect V12 opens the door for you to use any style you can imagine
for both man doors and cabinet doors. By importing a door leaf block you can create any custom style of leaf you require for a project and save it
to use in future projects as well. Each part of the door leaf can be mapped to components available with ProArchitect V12 doors to retain the custom features of
the door leaf. This is a great feature to enhance customized designs in ProArchitect V12.
- Schedule Updates
- In an environmentally conscious world we need to ensure that the U factor for doors and windows is an influence in home design. In
Envisioneer, you can record the U factor of a door or window in the automatic schedules. This ensures that all of the relevant information is well
documented for the final working drawings easily in ProArchitect V12.
- Room Dimension
- The room dimension tool in ProArchitect V12 displays the dimensions of a room by your specified preferred layout and dimension style, giving you the
flexibility you need when documenting a presentation plan. ProArchitect V12 provides the flexibility you need for your drawings.
- Add/Remove Node
- After inserting a surface, ceiling, floor or deck in ProArchitect V12 you can continue to reshape the structure by adding and removing node points,
like a hinge point, to the outline. This allows you to pull the shape into new directions for advanced modeling capabilities. A great way to
customize your designs inProArchitect V12.
- Roof Framing Board Designations
- Stick framing a roof in ProArchitect V12 is very accurate. Not only is the roof easy to insert but custom options allow you to specify each board
used when stick framing. This increases the accuracy of material reports and the information can be retained so it can be used for all future work
as well. This is a great way to add accuracy to your material reports in ProArchitect V12.
- Roof Framing Point
- ProArchitect V12 automatically stick frames a roof that has been inserted with boards that you specify. You can manually move the framing start point
to accommodate custom framing layouts and ensure the design matches the finish product. This is a great way to add accuracy to your design using
- Gable Edge Details
- ProArchitect V12 has the flexibility of taking a roof and breaking it into individual surface planes so any custom roof can be accomplished. When you
convert a roof to surfaces it can retain the original gable end return specifications and it can use those for the basis of any further
modifications that you want to make in the roof edge editor. This is a great way to quickly customize your design in ProArchitect V12.
- View Filter
- Creating a home design incorporates many pieces but you don't necessarily want every element in your model showing at once for clarity.
In ProArchitect V12, the View Filter allows elements visibility to be turned on and off to add clarity to different views. Now you can save your choices in a
template so you can quickly restore the view you wanted. This is an efficient way to view framing, electrical or furniture layout views in an ProArchitect V12
model without a lot of extra setup work.
- ProArchitect V12's member and advanced member commands are perfect tools for inserting individual beams and other framing members to a design. When
you insert the member you can designate that it is associated with either the roof, ceiling, floor or deck to ensure that it can be viewed with the
other appropriate framing components. This will add clarity to your ProArchitect V12 design work.
- Once you have completed your home design in ProArchitect V12, you can then prepare it for working drawings by applying marks to the various items.
Marks can be applied to doors, windows, openings, members, cabinets and any other element type. The marks can help to document the required work and
ensure your ProArchitect V12 working drawings are detailed.
- When creating a home design project in ProArchitect V12 you may change the size of furniture and cabinetry as the design progresses. These elements
may have custom fabric or finishes applied to them. ProArchitect V12 has automatic texture remapping to ensure that the texture applied to the object adjusts
correctly as you stretch and shrink an object. This is a great time saver in your ProArchitect V12 design work.
- Spacer Cabinet
- Envisioneer incorporates a spacer cabinet as a choice when inserting a cabinet so it can accurately reflect what you will need to order.
The filler piece can be labeled with the correct sku and ordering information. This is a great design tool in Envisioneer.
- ProArchitect V12 has flexibility when designing the countertop for a cabinet. It can be automatically inserted with individual cabinets or it can be
inserted separately as a seamless piece. By picking points to designate the back edge of the countertop you effortlessly insert it. You can
customize the edges and backsplash for a detailed design and even curve out the individual sides. A great way to customize your designs in ProArchitect V12.
- Cabinet Edges
- ProArchitect V12 offers flexibility when displaying cabinets in plan views. If you prefer to have the edges of the cabinets displayed or turned off,
you can make that choice for your drawings. ProArchitect V12's flexibility is great for your documentation work.
- ERP Uploading
- ProArchitect V12's ability to import and export to many different applications makes it a true BIM platform. Uploading ProArchitect V12 drawings and material
information to an [[Enterprise Resource Planning|ERP]] system is one of the options available to further the integration capabilities. ProArchitect V12's
integration to ERP is a great time saver for those using Enterprise Resource Planning tools in their business.
- Text Background
- When inserting text onto a hatched or rendered view in ProArchitect V12's drawing sheets, you can now specify a colored background. This makes the
text stand out and not blend in with the background. ProArchitect V12's advanced text tools makes working drawings more professional.
- Importing Bloks
- ProArchitect V12 imports a variety of file formats to ensure that you can integrate with all of the latest technology. When you bring in a block to
the ProArchitect V12 worksheet environment it will name the block and properties in the side panel when you select it. This great tool makes working drawings
- ProArchitect V12 uses Skybox 3D images for backgrounds giving a very realistic representation of the site. Viewing from any vantage point this scene
represents accurately and isn't a static display of a single image. This is a great feature to enhance customized designs in ProArchitect V12.
- Realistic Mode With Real Time Shadows
- When presenting a plan to a client you want it to be as realistic as possible so you can engage them in the proposal. ProArchitect V12 uses real time
shadows in the realistic representation mode to ensure everything looks as it would at that time of day. This is a great feature to enhance your
presentation designs in ProArchitect V12.
- Scene Settings
- Each scene in an ProArchitect V12 model can have their own settings. This allows you to customize the appearance of each view by setting the time of
day, the type of background used and the sky and sun settings. ProArchitect V12 provides fantastic tools to give a winning first impression.
- Each light fixture in ProArchitect V12 has illumination properties so you can change the brightness and wattage of each light. To easily turn off an
individual light in a scene you simply right click on the light and turn the light on or off. This is a great way to enhance your presentations
using ProArchitect V12.
- Presentation Mode
- It's all about the presentation to engage the clients and win over their business. In ProArchitect V12's presentation mode the realism of the model
is enhanced even more and introduces global illumination and collision controls so as you navigate through a scene it will easily allow you to climb
stairs and stay within the building. This level of realism in ProArchitect V12 will set your presentations above the crowd.
- ProArchitect V12 is dedicated to ensuring that it is a universal platform that easily integrates with other applications. ProArchitect V12 has the latest support
for AutoCAD DWG and SketchUp skp formats. Importing and exporting is a seamless process.
- 4K Monitors
- As hardware technology moves forward you can be assured that Envisioneer will be right there. ProArchitect V12 supports 4K monitor technology to
enhance your onscreen visuals.
- Smooth Shading
- Rendered views are much more realistic and natural in appearance because ProArchitect V12 smooths the edges of complex geometry. Couches, chairs,
pillows, and even columns appear curved rather than "faceted".
This Product is Also Known As
Support & Maintenance
ProArchitect V12 Perpetual License
includes toll free technical support in North America directly from Cadsoft
. Fax and email support are available directly from Cadsoft
in English only.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought