Your First Design in Autodesk Inventor 2017
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Publish Date: July 24, 2016
List Price: ;1950
New Price: 1950
The best way to get to know Autodesk® Inventor® is to make a design of any simple device, which will shown all the main steps of creating and editing a design. The Autodesk Inventor software is ready for operation immediately after installation and is pre-configured to create designs in line with the general guidelines of the ANSI standard, allowing you to immediately start creating 3D models and associated documentation 2D.
This manual is intended for people for whom this is the first contact with Autodesk® Inventor® software. However, individuals who are familiar with the program will find useful information. No additional files are required to complete the design described - all files will be created using the exercises in sequence. Exercises presented in this manual have been implemented in Autodesk Inventor 2017; however, most of this manual is also compatible with previous versions of Autodesk Inventor software.
This book takes you through an entire project and shows you the complete engineering proces. If you correctly follow all the exercises contained in this manual, you will know how to:
1. Modeling simple singular mechanical parts in a separate part file or in the context of an assembly.
2. Compose parts in the assembly and control their mutual position.
3. Insert standard parts from the Content Center and create bolted connections.
4. Drive the assembly constraints to verify the kinematics of the assembly model.
5. Prepare a basic visual presentation of designed product containing rendered illustrations and the video animation.
6. Prepare an exploded presentation of the product.
7. Create a technical drawings of the project, including the basic views, dimensions, descriptions, parts list, etc.
8. Create drawings with exploded view for presentations or assemble instructions.
9. Create a new product design based on an existing design with associated drawings and rendered illustrations.
10. Carry out basic administrative operations on files with maintaining files relationships.
Table of Contents
Exercise 1. Creating a project file
Exercise 2. Modeling of parts. Movable jaw of the vise
Exercise 3. The technical drawing of the part. The jaw drawing
Exercise 4. Part–modeling in the assembly file. Corps of the vise
Exercise 5. Inserting and positioning parts in the assembly
Exercise 6. Part-modeling in cross section of the assembly. Clamping screw
Exercise 7. Modeling of the adaptive parts in assembly. Screw support
Exercise 8. Inserting standard parts and creating bolted connection
Exercise 9. Assembly kinematics. Drive constraints
Exercise 10. Organize content of a bill of material
Exercise 11. The visual presentation of the project on the screen
Exercise 12. Rendered picture and the video of a vise
Exercise 13. Creating a presentation file
Exercise 14. Technical drawing of the assembly. List of parts and the item numbers
Exercise 15. Technical assembly drawing with exploded view
Exercise 16. 2D drawings of parts. Break out, breaking and detail views
Exercise 17. Creating a new version of the vise based on the current version
Summary of Your First Project
|Your First Design in Autodesk Inventor 2017
Fabian StasiakAmazon Book