Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Avid experts will send you a customized quote.
Avid Media Composer Software
Floating License (20 Pack)
|Product Name||Avid Media Composer Software — Floating License (20 Pack) — Academic Edition|
|Manufacturer Part #||9935-65709-00|
|Product Type||Floating Licenses|
|Platform|| Runs on Windows Runs on Mac|
|Shipping Method||Digital delivery|
|Trial Version||A trial version of Avid Media Composer Software ‐ Floating License (20 Pack) ‐ Academic Edition is available to download from Novedge web site. It has a size of about 1810.14 MB for the Mac version.|
Trial Version Features & LimitationsMedia Composer 30-Day Trial for Avid-qualified Windows- or Mac-based computers or laptop.
|Memory (RAM)||8GB minimum, 16GB (or more) recommended|
|Operating System(s)||Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise|
Windows 7 Professional (Service Pack 1 only)
Mac OS 10.11
|GPU Driver Support||NVIDIA - 347.52, 340.84|
AMD - 14.301.1019.1001
|Windows Media Player Support - Windows Media Player 12 (for Windows 7)||Windows Media export compatibility is subject to Microsoft Windows Media updates|
|Notes||USB port required (for iLok authorization, iLok 2 included)|
Proof of Academic Status Requirements
Higher Education Students
You must show evidence of current enrollment at an accredited, government recognized public or private post-secondary/tertiary degree-granting academic institution, or for-profit career/vocational schools that grants degrees and/or certificates, by providing ONE
of the following:
- A copy of a student ID card containing the student's name, school name, and the current academic term
- A copy of a tuition statement or course bill that includes the school's logo or seal, student name, and the current date/academic year
- An official letter form the registrar of the school, including student name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a student schedule including student name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- Screen captures from school websites may accepted in lieu of official documentation if your name, school name, and valid date are clearly visible (acceptance is at the sole discretion of Avid).
Teachers, Faculty and Staff
You must show evidence of current employment at a government-recognized public or private primary or secondary school, local education authority, public or private university or college, for-profit career/vocational school that grants degrees and/or certificates, or school for instrumental instruction/tuition by providing one of the following
- A copy of a faculty or staff paycheck stub that includes employee name and employer (school) name
- An employer's written confirmation on school letterhead or certificate of employment
Anyone purchasing an Institution license of Media Composer | Software on behalf of an Education Institution may be required to provide proof of eligibility. You must show evidence of current employment at a government-recognized public or private primary or secondary school, local education authority, public or private university or college, for-profit career/vocational school that grants degrees and/or certificates, or school for instrumental instruction/tuition by providing one of the following:
- A valid email address issued by your institution (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Written confirmation on school letterhead naming the school and the individual completing the verification.
Secondary students must show evidence of current enrollment at an accredited, government-recognized public or private secondary school by providing one of the following:
- A copy of a student ID card containing your (the student's) name, school name, and the current academic year
- A copy of a report card, a tuition statement, or a letter from the school administration that confirms your enrollment status (all documentation must contain the school, district, or local authority name, your name, and a date reflecting the current academic year).
Homeschool Teachers or Students
You must show evidence of status as a homeschool teacher by providing one of the following:
- A current copy of a Homeschool Membership Association card
- A current copy of a curriculum receipt
- Any official documentation issued by the local/state government that recognizes your family's intent to homeschool
Sending the Proof
Information regarding where to send your Proof of Educational Status will be automatically e-mailed to you upon receipt of your order. You can also check our Educational Orders FAQ
Novedge does not provide technical support for educational versions of the software. If you need technical support please refer to the manufacturer website for additional information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought