SKU 8361InfraWorks 2018
Available in USA only
Preliminary engineering with data-rich 3D modelsInfraWorks 2018 Subscription
preliminary design software helps improve your project outcomes. Combine and connect data to better create, view, analyze, share, and manage information to make decisions in context.
with its automated 3D model building, cloud technology, and specialized features for road, bridge, and drainage helps civil engineers plan and design transportation infrastructure. Manage larger-scale infrastructure models created from existing data sources, engineer in context from the start, and generate proposals at the appropriate level of detail.
- Early-stage design
- Intuitive user experience: Experience a persona-based interface.
- Sketching and layout capabilities: Add roads, bridges, and buildings to your model.
- Quickly create multiple proposals: Better predict performance of design alternatives.
- Advanced capabilities: Extend capabilities for roadway, bridge, and drainage.
- Cloud collaboration
- Model network storage: Store models on shared network drive.
- Manage and publish models: Publish centrally and more securely in the cloud.
- Access models for viewing via web and mobile: Access models via web and mobile devices.
- Real-time feedback: Accelerate approvals with the Design Feed feature.
- Model publishing: Engage stakeholders via web/mobile access.
- iPad app: View models and select portions of the model on your iPad.
- Screencast recorder: Presentation technique for demonstrations, help and training.
- View project in context: View projects in context of existing conditions.
- Near-realistic visual effects: Add dynamic sun and shadows, water, and clouds.
- Model creation
- Automated data import and model creation: Build models from data-rich global content sources.
- Point cloud enhancements: Import and manage point clouds more easily.
- Model the existing environment: Use visuals to inform decision making and buy-in.
- Import data and combine models: Create base models from GIS, Raster, DGN, and SketchUp.
- Dynamic site analysis: Work with different data types from many sources.
- Measure distances and areas: Determine best location for design elements.
- Shadow and lighting analysis: Predict how shadows may affect project designs.
- Theme palettes: Visually classify assets according to attributes.
- Data exchange
- Migrate roads and pipe networks to Civil 3D: Import preliminary designs into Civil 3D.
- Import detailed Civil 3D objects into InfraWorks 360: Import Civil 3D complex horizontal and vertical geometry.
- Use data and models from Autodesk products: Use data from Revit, Civil 3D, Map 3D, and more.
- Export capabilities: Migrate data to a variety of design solutions.
- 3D Collada models with animation: Import stationary models with moving parts.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought