SKU 13326Stingray 2017
Available in USA only
3D game engine and real-time rendering software
Whether you're a developer creating 3D games or a design professional creating real-time visualizations, the Stingray 2017 Subscription
engine is also a real-time rendering
engine that helps design professionals better visualize their projects and present their ideas to clients. Stingray 2017
is integrated with 3ds Max
, and Maya LT
Stingray for game development
Integrated workflows with Autodesk 3D animation tools simplify the game-making process for artists and developers.
- Direct link to 3ds Max
- Edits made in 3ds Max automatically update in Stingray.
- Easy workflow from BIM to interactive
- Walk through your design with full control.
- 3D rendering in real time
- Create stunning real-time visuals of your design.
Stingray for design visualization
A direct link to 3ds Max and real-time rendering enables you to walk through designed spaces before they're built.
- Get Stingray with Maya LT
- Get access to Stingray through a Maya LT Subscription.
- Continuous updates
- Stingray gets regular product updates so you get the best new tools.
- Art-to-engine workflows
- Powerful interoperability with 3D animation tools.
- Stunning rendering and visuals
- Achieve the desired look and feel of your game.
- User-friendly scripting tools
- Create game logic no matter your skill level.
- Data-driven core architecture
- A flexible core design makes projects scale easily.
- Integrated game development tools
- A full suite of tools, all in one place.
- Simplified testing and deployment
- Test, revise, and deploy your game faster.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought