Multi‑user Subscription Renewal
with Advanced Support
Available in USA only
Predict, optimize, and validate with fast, accurate, and flexible tools for fluid flow and thermal simulation.CFD Multi-user Subscription Renewal
software (formerly known as CFdesign) provides fast, accurate, and flexible fluid flow & thermal simulation tools to help predict product
performance, optimize designs, and validate product behavior before manufacturing - minimizing reliance on costly physical prototypes and getting
innovative products to market faster. Easily explore and compare design alternatives and better understand the implications of design choices using an
innovative Design Study Environment and automation tools. Make better design decisions earlier in the product development process with Autodesk
- Surface Wrapping
- Improved workflow for better mesh quality.
- Solver Technology
- Advanced scalable solver technology.
- Particle Tracing
- Better understand circulation and flow.
- High-quality Visualization
- Use visualization tools to create stunning imagery and near photorealistic renderings.
- Flow Control Applications
- Optimize your industrial flow control devices.
- Architectural and MEP Applications
- Improve building efficiency with optimized design.
- Design Study Environment
- Use intuitive workflows to study design iterations.
- Intelligent Automatic Mesh Sizing
- Use geometry and mesh automation.
- Thermal Management
- Use digital prototyping for thermal designs.
- Free Surface Modeling
- Simulate interfaces between liquids and gases. Model flow phenomena like waves, sloshing, and spilling.
- Custom Result Equations
- Create custom equations for visual results.
- CAD Connections
- Create associative simulations for computational fluid dynamics.
- Cloud-based Scalable Solving
- Fully integrated scalable solving.
- Variable Cloud Credits
- More accurate rates for cloud solving.
- Automation Scripting
- Automate and create custom tasks.
- Geometry Prep With SimStudio
- Modify, simplify, repair, and idealize CAD for computational fluid dynamics.
- Flexible Cloud Solving Options
- Solve locally or continue working and solve in the cloud.
- Simplified Heat Sinks
- Simulate the performance of heat sink components.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought