Reality capture and 3D scanning softwareReCap PRO Multi-user Subscription Renewal
offers software services for 3D projects, seamlessly bridging the gap between laser scans or UAV photos and the broader Autodesk
- Cloud-based photo-to-3D service
- ReCap Photo - Get expanded photogrammetry capabilities with ReCap Photo, available with a subscription to ReCap Pro.
- ReCap Pro for mobile - Register, mark up, and measure reality capture data in the field with an iPad Pro. Includes collaboration features.
- Automatically register laser scans - Automatic registration creates an accurate, scalable 3D point cloud from your scan data in minutes.
- Measure and edit point clouds - Use ReCap to measure, mark up, and communicate throughout the point cloud data and share it with collaborators.
- Create videos to showcase your work - ReCap Pro has improved the process for turning View States into handy animations you can use to create presentations.
- Scan-to-mesh - Convert your point cloud into a mesh with the scan-to-mesh service for use in other Autodesk design products.
- Laser scan reality capture features in ReCap Pro
- Scan settings - Learn about the variety of settings that can be applied during the project creation process.
- Measurement features - Surface Snap in ReCap Pro allows you to measure clearance between a starting surface point and a point that projects outward from the selection.
- Auto cleanup tool - Remove unwanted objects from your point clouds.
- Integrate Navisworks data - Enrich your Real View panorama with Naviworks data.
- Photo and UAV-based reality capture
- 3D and orthoview from UAV photos - Process up to 1,000 UAV photos and get back a 3D mesh, 3D point cloud, or 2.5D orthoview to use in other Autodesk design tools.
- Set GCPs and Coordinate System - Add Ground Control Points to your project in any coordinate system.
- View, share, enrich reality data online - View the full resolution 2.5D orthoview on A360 and add tags, markups, or measurements. Then, share with team members.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Multi‑user Subscription Renewal
Available in USA only