Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized quote.
Vehicle Tracking 2017
Integrated swept path analysisVehicle Tracking 2017 Subscription
software is a comprehensive transportation analysis and design solution for vehicle swept path analysis. The software enables engineers, designers, and planners at government agencies and engineering consulting firms to predictably evaluate vehicle movements on transportation or site design projects.
- Work in an AutoCAD or MicroStation environment
- Use analysis and simulation tools that integrate with AutoCAD and Bentley MicroStation software to predictably evaluate the movements of steered vehicles, light rail vehicles, and aircraft, and to design parking lots and intersections. Vehicle Tracking software integrates with the following:
Connect the analysis and design processes and enable the reuse of preliminary design work in the detail design phase. Consider safety factors, such as sight lines based on standard design speeds, more easily and interactively.
- Speed planning and design processes
- Optimize project performance in less time than disparate solutions using real-time operational analysis. Expedite the preliminary design phase with easy-to-use real-time simulation and drag-and-drop tools. Create vehicle swept paths that can be saved and referred to later to maintain up-to-date animations, reduce rework, and save time.
- Evaluate alternative 3D models faster and optimize designs
- Quickly and easily explore alternative design solutions with the productions of multiple layout options that adapt automatically to the dynamic 3D model in AutoCAD Civil 3D. Evaluate safety and standards compliance for parking lot design, refuse and emergency vehicle access, and loading bay access to help meet permitting requirements. Easily analyze vertical clearance, vertical grades, and crossfalls for vehicle access using 3D proposed surface models.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought