SKU 11981Revit LT
with Advanced Support
Available in USA only
Make the move to BIM.Revit LT Subscription Renewal
software is an intuitive, cost-effective solution for building professionals in small businesses looking to transition to
and create and manage building and infrastructure projects faster, more economically, and with less
- Enhanced support
- Enhanced support is now included with your subscription. 1-on-1 phone support is available in many languages during local business hours.
English phone support is available 24 hours, 5 days a week.
- Move to BIM (suite only)
- Transition to BIM at your own pace with Revit LT, while continuing existing project work with AutoCAD
LT software. AutoCAD Revit LT Suite provides the 3D BIM tools of Revit LT, plus the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT. Make your move to BIM
easier with a simplified user interface and integrated learning resources.
- Industry-specific tools at a great value (suite only)
- Autodesk Revit LT Suite delivers the BIM modeling tools of Revit LT plus the 2D drafting software of AutoCAD
LT in a single, cost-effective package. No need to choose between architectural BIM and professional drafting: Both Revit LT and AutoCAD LT are
included in the suite.
- A single, coordinated model
- Improve your workflow by concurrently designing and documenting building projects using BIM. A single,
coordinated database stores all design information, enabling you to generate every schedule, drawing sheet, and 2D and 3D view directly from the
model. Revisions to your design are automatically updated throughout every view and all supporting documentation, minimizing errors and omissions.
- 3D design and visualization
- Generate 3D orthographic or perspective views from any angle of the model-based environment to visualize the space throughout the design
process. Create exploded axons and 3D details more quickly and easily. Use the walk-through tool to create animations based on a camera moving along a
path. This helps you visualize the building virtually, improve your understanding of the building and its spaces, and communicate design ideas to
clients more effectively.
- More photorealistic rendering in the cloud
- Create photorealistic 3D architectural renderings in the cloud. Select from an extensive library of predefined photorealistic materials
and apply them to building elements to help display their appearance. Define sun settings and add artificial lighting with a photometric light source
that uses real-world data.
- High-quality documentation
- Improve documentation with a coordinated model that automatically manages revisions to your building model throughout the design process.
Construction documents derived from the model are higher quality, helping reduce the costs of changes and manual coordination. You can invest more
time in designing, knowing that your documentation is coordinated and up to date.
- Auto-generated schedules
- Automatically create building component schedules to drive data and improve the visibility of costs and quantities. Since schedules are
generated directly from the model, they are up to date and provide a comprehensive view of the Revit LT model. Changes to a schedule view are automatically
reflected in all other model views, such as plans, sections, and elevations.
- Fluid design file exchange with Revit users
- Swap files easily among project team members using other Revit software applications. Because Revit LT software is fully compatible with
Revit, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure software, you can exchange files with any firm or contributor on the Revit platform.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought