This is the Subscription Renewal for Inventor Professional
Design, Visualize, and Simulate.
Inventor Pro 2019 3D CAD software can help you design, visualize, and simulate a more complete digital representation of your end product. It
includes all of the core 3D mechanical design, CAD productivity, and design communication functionality of Autodesk Inventor
extended capabilities for creating tooling for manufacture-able plastic parts, complex routed systems design, and optimizing and validating the
performance of a design digitally, minimizing the need to test the design with physical prototypes.
What's New in Inventor Professional 3-Year Subscription Renewal
- Hole command
- Get a streamlined, personalized workflow with fewer clicks, increasing speed and productivity.
- iLogic enhancements
- New iLogic assembly functions make it easier for your engineering team to configure customizable products.
- Shared view collaboration
- Collaborate on your models or designs online. Anyone can review and comment on shared views in
the Autodesk viewer.
- Performance improvements
- Do more in less time with performance improvements in part modeling, assembly work, and drawing
- Sheet metal for manufacturing
- Prepare designs for manufacturing with additional corner relief options that are more suitable
for laser-cut parts.
- Model-Based Definition (MBD) enhancements
- Enable face status coloring for visual feedback as you fully constrain your model.
Get improved 3D annotation callouts for hole quantity.
- Improved part modeling workflows
- With 3D part modeling and sketching enhancements, save time by creating an inverted
fillet instead of an extrude or sweep feature.
- Assembly improvements
- Explore customer-requested improvements to assemblies for constraints, tube and pipe, and frame generator.
- Product design and modeling
- Shape Generator - Create and evaluate high-performing design options in minutes.
- Parametric modeling - Create parameters as you sketch and dynamically size 3D objects. Focus on your design, not the interface.
- Assembly modeling - Put your model together in fewer steps.
- Drawing creation - Quickly create clear, accurate, detailed drawings.
- Collaboration and design automation
- 3D PDF export - Create 3D documentation rich in visual and product information that anyone can view.
- Work with non-native data - Maintain an associative link to non-native CAD data.
- Automated frame design - Quickly design and test structural frames.
- Electromechanical design - Link your Inventor and AutoCAD Electrical data.
- Flexible modeling - Use the right modeling tool for every job with parametric, freeform, and direct modeling tools.
- Direct modeling - Use easy push/pull controls to move, rotate, resize, or scale features from imported geometries.
- Freeform modeling - Freely sculpt the shape of your design by moving points, edges, and faces.
- Mechanical concept and layout design - Open DWG files directly inside Inventor as the basis for your 3D model.
- Plastic parts design - Design and analyze plastic parts with purpose-built tools in Inventor.
- Sheet metal design - Design complex sheet metal products that conform to your company's standards.
- Automated product configuration - Easily set up and deploy complex product configurations.
- Part and assembly design automation - Create reusable, configurable parts, product features, or assemblies by defining variable
- Component generators and calculators - Use built-in calculators to inform the design of common joints such as welds, clamps, and
- Automated tube and pipe design - Use a combination of automated tools and full-control design functions in Inventor to build tube and
- Cloud-based 3D design reviews - Share lightweight versions of your 3D designs in the cloud.
- Printed circuit board interoperability - Integrate your electronics and mechanical designs into a single, complete definition of your
- BIM interoperability - Access tools specifically created to help prepare your 3D models for use in BIM systems.
- Data management - Robust search function makes it easy to find files and quickly copy design files. Connects to Vault (included in
Product Design & Manufacturing Collection).
- Simulation and visualization
- Exploded views and animations - Use exploded views and animations of complex assemblies in product documentation, manuals, and
- Dynamic simulation - Apply forces to evaluate the motion, speed, and acceleration of your design.
- Stress analysis - Run quick checks on parts or perform in-depth analysis of the entire product at any stage.
- Visualization and rendering - Show how your product will look with visualization and rendering tools.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought