InfraWorks Quarterly Subscription Renewal
software provides breakthrough 3D modeling and visualization technology for desktop, web, and mobile that supports Building Information Modeling
(BIM) workflows. Civil engineers and planners can help deliver projects, small and large, by more efficiently managing larger-scale infrastructure models
created from existing data sources, engineering in context from the start, and generating proposals at the appropriate level of detail. Additionally,
users can communicate to a broader audience, including public and project stakeholders, in new ways with anytime, anywhere access to project scenarios.
Infrastructure professionals can also improve team collaboration by sharing models centrally and more securely in the cloud.
can help to drive stakeholder buy-in and inform decision making with visually rich proposals for transportation, land, water, and energy
- Model Existing Infrastructure, import models
- Combine 2D CAD, GIS, raster, and 3D models.
- Manage Civil Infrastructure Proposal
- Create and manage multiple alternatives in a single model.
- Use Powerful Design Tools
- Sketch early-stage designs directly into a model
- Better communicate visually rich proposals
- Create compelling simulations and visualizations to help win more work.
- Conveniently Access Models from the Cloud
- More securely publish, store, and manage large models, and share them with public stakeholders using a web browser or an Apple iPad digital
- Generate preliminary submittal documentation
- Export model information into AutoCAD Civil 3D.