SKU 11903Point Layout
with Advanced Support
Available in USA only
Point placement and construction layout software. Requires a license of an AutoCAD, Revit or Naviswork product versions 2011-2016.Point Layout Subscription Renewal
construction layout software helps contractors and subcontractors bring model accuracy to the field. Use model coordinate information at the job site to improve office-to-field efficiency and QA/QC, reduce rework, and increase construction site layout productivity.
- Create points
- Create points on almost any model element.
- Export to robotic instruments
- Export from AutoCAD, Revit, or Navisworks software.
- Import field conditions
- Import staked points back into the original model.
- Export to Navisworks
- Make adjustments during the coordination process.
- Control points
- Create, import and export control points.
- Coordinate systems
- Add coordinate systems that match the job site.
- 3D-model based layout
- Push points to the BIM 360 Layout iPad app (BIM 360 Layout iPad app requires a subscription to BIM 360 Glue).
- Compare points
- Perform QA/QC, then pass issues to BIM 360 Field.
- Slab analysis
- Conduct deviation analysis on any surface.
In order to work properly, your copy of Point Layout — Subscription Renewal — 2-Year Term w/ Advanced Support
requires AutoCAD, Revit or Navisworks product versions 2011-2015
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought