SKU 117683ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
with Adv Sup
Available in USA only
3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
Get 3ds Max, Mudbox, and MotionBuilder at a great price!3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Standard Subscription Renewal
offers powerful 3D modeling and animation tools for increased productivity, creativity, and flexibility-at a significant cost saving.
With support for Autodesk
FBX 2012 asset exchange technology, artists can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows, and reduce the need to rework data.
- Comprehensive 3D toolsets
- With Maya or 3ds Max you can access industry-leading, production-proven software for 3D modeling, animation, effects,
rendering, and compositing.
- Intuitive digital sculpting and painting
- Create highly detailed organic models, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Mudbox software.
- Real-time, nonlinear animation and virtual production
- Increase overall character animation output and explore real-time animation output and explore the emerging genre of virtual production,
with the interactive 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets, and nonlinear editing paradigm of MotionBuilder software.
- High-quality baking
- Easily create global illumination (GI) for your next-generation game levels and then bake into texture maps,
vertex maps, or point clouds.
- Creative concept art sketching
- Explore and present new ideas for SketchBook Designer.
- Single-step interoperability
- Maximize your creative potential and optimize your productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user
interfaces in these new releases
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
nPowerPower Translators Universal 13 for 3ds MaxNative translation to 3ds Max for Pro/Engineer, CATIA, SolidWorks, SoildEdge, Unigraphics, Rhino, JT, Parasolid, STEP, IGES, and SATAdd to Cart Product 4324