3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Standard 2-Year Multi-user Subscription Renewal
offers powerful 3D modeling and animation tools for increased productivity, creativity, and flexibility-at a significant cost saving.
With support for Autodesk
FBX 2012 asset exchange technology, artists can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows, and reduce the need to rework data.
- Comprehensive 3D toolsets
- With Maya or 3ds Max you can access industry-leading, production-proven software for 3D modeling, animation, effects,
rendering, and compositing.
- Intuitive digital sculpting and painting
- Create highly detailed organic models, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Mudbox software.
- Real-time, nonlinear animation and virtual production
- Increase overall character animation output and explore real-time animation output and explore the emerging genre of virtual production,
with the interactive 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets, and nonlinear editing paradigm of MotionBuilder software.
- High-quality baking
- Easily create global illumination (GI) for your next-generation game levels and then bake into texture maps,
vertex maps, or point clouds.
- Creative concept art sketching
- Explore and present new ideas for SketchBook Designer.
- Single-step interoperability
- Maximize your creative potential and optimize your productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user
interfaces in these new releases