Get access to generative design technologies, advanced simulation, and 5-axis CAM. It now includes all current functionality for one single price.
Fusion 360 2-Year Subscription
is is the first 3D CAD, CAM
, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process
in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC.
- Generative Design
- Define project objectives - Identify your goals, constraints, material and manufacturing options to setup your design study.
- Generate and explore designs - Simultaneously generate multiple process and performance-aware design options in the cloud.
- Optimize designs and materials - Evaluate data for each design option to make decisions based on the various tradeoffs that are most
critical to your needs.
- Export CAD-ready files - Choose a generative design outcome to export using cloud credits, and import the CAD-ready geometries into
- Advanced Simulation
- Advanced analysis tools - Use bolt connectors, multiple load cases, and rigid elements in simulation tests or simplify designs by
cloning, removing faces, and replacing with primitives.
- Buckling - Predict unexpected failure modes for slender members under compression using cloud simulation.
- Nonlinear stress - Analyze permanent deformations and nonlinear materials using cloud simulation.
- Event simulation - Ensure your design will withstand impact using cloud simulation.
- Shape optimization - Identify unnecessary regions in your design for light weighting using cloud simulation.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Probing - Leverage on machine probes to locate work offsets.
- 3+2 machining (5-axis positional) - Reduce the setups required for your job by positioning the stock in different directions through
a combination of A, B, or C axis motions.
- 4-axis machining - Rotate the part using the A axis of your machine to create toolpaths for 4 axis indexing or wrap toolpaths.
- 5-axis simultaneous machining - Set up 5-axis operations with tilting, swarf, and multi-axis contour.
- Subscription Services
- Continuous updates - Fusion 360 updates continuously so that you can access to the latest technology at no extra cost.
- Forum, email, and phone support - Support from the Fusion 360 team on the forums, direct email, and phone support services.
- Flexible subscriptions with cloud credits options - Annual and monthly subscriptions are available, and include cloud credits with
- Sketching - Create and edit sketches with sketch constraints and dimensions. Turn sketches into 3D objects.
- Parametric modeling - Create history-based features (i.e. extrude, revolve, loft, sweep) that update with design changes.
- Sheet metal - Design sheet metal components using sheet metal rules. Document and manufacture flat patterns using 2D drawings and
- Freeform modeling - Create complex sub-divisional surfaces with T-Splines, and increase the density of T-Spline faces.
- Direct modeling - Edit or repair imported geometry from non-native file formats.
- Mesh modeling - Edit and repair imported scans or mesh models (i.e. STL, OBJ files).
- Surface modeling - Create and edit complex parametric surfaces for repairing, patching, or designing geometry.
- Assemblies - Design assemblies with a traditional bottom-up or top-down approach and analyze assembly motion.
- PCB design integration - Design the PCB object directly in Fusion 360. Synchronize bi-directional changes from your electronics
designs seamlessly with Autodesk EAGLE interoperability.
- 2D manufacturing drawings - Document manufacturing specifications using integrated, associative drawings for parts and assemblies.
- Animations - Communicate your designs with 3D exploded views and animations to show design assembly.
- Renderings - Create photo-realistic images of your model, leveraging local or cloud computing.
- Data Management & Collaboration
- Version management - View or promote previous versions with automatic or manual version control.
- Fusion Team - Get project and user-level administration for multi-user environments.
- Commenting & redlining - Capture and markup decisions made in the design process directly on the design.
- Public or private design sharing - Share data with internal or external stakeholders using safe and secure public links.
- Mac OSx & Windows - Fusion 360 is natively written for both Mac and PC. Use your preferred OS or both, at no extra cost.
- Browser data access - Interact in the design process using your web browser.
- Mobile viewing & management - Manage your design and project data from anywhere, on any mobile device, using iOS or Android.
- Cloud simulation - Setup and analyze multiple tests in the cloud using the cloud credits that come with your subscription.
- Static stress & modal frequencies - Analyze your design under different conditions using various materials, loads and
- Thermal & thermal stress - Understand thermal distributions and how they interact with physical forces.
- 3D printing utility - Slice, build supports, and generate toolpaths for a variety of 3D printers.
- Turning - Program CNC lathe machines with traditional toolpaths (i.e. facing, roughing, grooving, drilling, etc.)
- Water jet, laser cutter, plasma cutter - Easily create efficient multi-axis toolpaths with advanced collision control for complex 3D
- 2.5 & 3-Axis Machining - With HSM CAM included, quickly generate toolpaths, reduce machine wear, and create quality parts.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought