Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized quote.
AutoCAD Map 3D 2017
Model-based GIS and mapping software
With powerful, open-source FDO
technology, AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 Subscription
can provide access to data previously locked up in the GIS
department and provides state-of-the-art tools to edit native geospatial data.
- Improving Infrastructure
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 software can provide direct access to data needed for infrastructure planning, design, and management activities. AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 helps professionals working on transportation, land development, water, and power projects to more easily create, manage, and analyze design, GIS, and asset data.
- Built on AutoCAD Software
- Because AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 software is built on AutoCAD technology, organizations can take full advantage of the extensive CAD-trained workforce to create, edit, and maintain geospatial data. And by using familiar, precision CAD tools, team members can make the most of their AutoCAD expertise.
- More Informed Design
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 helps organizations to create better designs. AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 can provide access to data needed for planning, design, and asset management activities, making it easier for team members to evaluate existing conditions and perform corridor, network, and site analysis.
- Powerful Mapping and Visualization Tools
- Use AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 to visualize and evaluate vector, raster, and tabular data in a variety of formats. Better understand the real world by using point cloud functionality to view, style, and create 3D features and surfaces from LIDAR data; and more easily analyze or highlight information such as service areas, zoning districts, land usage, and pipe and cable installation dates with easy-to-use cartographic tools. The result is more professional designs, plans, maps, proposals, and reports.
- More Accurate Map and Geospatial Data Sharing
- Maximize the value of drawings, maps, and geospatial data by publishing them to the web using Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise software, or distributing them as more secure, DWF files that can be viewed and marked up with free Autodesk Design Review software. And Map 3D makes it easier to exchange information with stakeholders in both CAD and GIS data formats.
- Better Manage Data Access
- Open-source Feature Data Objects (FDO) technology can enable AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 software to directly access spatial data stored in files and databases, as well as connect to web-based services. As a result, engineering and other departments, including GIS, can more effectively access and share data, such as utility, road, cadastral, topographic, environmental, and image data. With direct access to spatial information in a familiar CAD environment, team members can be confident that the information they depend on is up-to-date, which supports more-informed planning and decision making.
- More Accurate Designs and Data
- Minimize time wasted on imprecise drawings and data. AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 makes it easier to integrate field-collected data to more accurately update the system of record, to better reflect as-found locations in the field. Combined with powerful tools to help the cleanup of drafting and digitizing inaccuracies, AutoCAD Map 3D 2017 promotes data integrity throughout the design, build, and manage lifecycle.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|