Get a Quote!
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we're not allowed to advertise discounted pricing.
To see our best price click the button below and one of our Autodesk experts will send you a customized quote.
AutoCAD with Advance Steel 2017
Accelerate design, steel detailing, steel fabrication, and steel construction-plus the required AutoCAD platform.AutoCAD with Advance Steel 2017 Subscription
it's built with the last version of AutoCAD
and Advance Steel
. 3D modeling, including steel connection design.
- Import PDFs
- Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
- Share design views
- Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your 2D and 3D CAD drawing views to the cloud.
- Smart centerlines and center marks
- Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
- Coordination model (enhanced)
- Design within the context of existing BIM models.
- AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app
- Draft, edit, and view 2D CAD drawings on your mobile device.
- 3D printing (enhanced)
- Send 3D models to a 3D print service, or use Print Studio.
- Migration tools (enhanced)
- Easily migrate your custom settings and files.
- Autodesk desktop app
- Manage all your updates with a single app.
- Steel modeling
- Select and view parts of a model - Isolate and display selected elements.
- Model-based approval workflow - Color-code objects based on approval status.
- Weld definition properties - User-defined or automatic weld symbols.
- Intelligent structural objects - Model more quickly with an object library and wizards.
- Parametric steel connections - Extensive parametric connections library.
- Built-in steel connection design engine - Check connection design in real time.
- Stairs, railings, and cage ladders - Help speed the modeling of miscellaneous steel work.
- Sheet metal and folded plate work - Quickly create folded elements of any shape.
- Detailing & documentation
- Versatile numbering - Select from multiple numbering methods.
- Labels in dimension lines - Affix automatic or manual dimension line labels.
- List on general arrangement drawings - Insert general arrangement drawing lists.
- Steel shop drawings - Generate more accurate drawings for fabrication.
- General arrangement drawings - Produce clearer drawings for erection at site.
- BOM (Bills of Materials) - Quickly create more accurate BOMs based on design data.
- CNC data - Generate data for CNC workshop machines.
- Document Manager - Control your documentation.
- Integrated revision control - Use revision clouds to manage drawing edits.
- Status tracking information - Color-code status in a 3D model.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D interoperability - Integrate real-time workflow.
- Bidirectional link with Revit - Help speed time to fabrication with Revit design data.
- Robot Structural Analysis interoperability - Optimize your structure with bidirectional links.
- Navisworks compatibility - Integrate data for whole-project review.
- MIS software interoperability - Export data via KISS or XML.
- Work-sharing - Collaborate several simultaneous users.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD versions
|User Interface||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Quick Access Toolbar|
|Block Test Window|
|Block Properties Table|
|Layer Properties per Viewport|
|Linking Tables with Microsoft Excel|
|Extract Attributes to a Text File|
|Constraint Parameters in Dynamic Blocks|
|Data Extraction to Tables|
|Conceptual Design & Tooling||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|3D Solids(Create and Edit)|
|Dynamic User Coordinate System (UCS)|
|Work in Perspective View|
|Flatten 3D Geometry into 2D|
|Display Modes (Visual Styles, Transparency, Edge Effects)|
|Shaded/Rendered Plotted Output|
|Autodesk Impression (Subscription Only)|
|Support for CUI Customization|
|Support for LISP Applications|
|Support for ObjectARX (C++, C#, and VB .NET)|
|Autodesk Buzzsaw Integration|
|Create Transmittal Sets|
|Digital Signatures and Passwords|
|Manage DWF Markups|
|Save as AutoCAD Release 14 DWG File|
|Publish to a Multisheet DWF File|
|Publish to a Multisheet PDF File|
|Publish to a Plotter|
|Publish a Web Page|
|Publish a 3D DWF File|
|Print to an STL File (for 3D printing)|
|Overlay or Attach a DWG File|
|Use DGN, DWF, or PDF File as an Underlay|
|Clip an External Reference|
|Notification of Changes to External References|
|Software Management||AutoCAD LT||AutoCAD|
|Migrate Customized Settings|
|Portable License Utility|
|Autodesk Product Manager|
|CAD Standards Tools|
|Support for Multiple Profiles|