SKU 10602AutoCAD Design Suite Premium
with Basic Support
Available in USA only
AutoCAD Design Suite Premium
AutoCAD, AutoCAD Raster Design, ShowCase, Mudbox, and 3ds Max. Incredible savings.Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium Subscription Renewal
software, plus tools to create, capture, connect and showcase your designs and streamline your workflow. Extend the power of your
design and documentation processes, now with support for Windows 8. New Design Feed tools bring social collaborations to your design, enabling greater
involvement with project stakeholders. AUGI wish list items and dozens of time-saving enhancements to the most commonly-used features help speed your
everyday workflow. And with live maps, geolocation, and powerful new reality capture capabilities, AutoCAD Design Suite connects your design ideas to the
real world around you.
- Leading design and documentation—With new and updated tools for 3D conceptual design, model documentation, and reality capture,
AutoCAD helps maximize productivity and quickly drive projects to completion.
- Award-winning design storytelling and visualization—Use Autodesk 3ds Max Design software for push-button rendering, animation,
and 3D modeling to create cinematic-quality visualizations to communicate and sell concepts. Simulate and analyze sun, sky, and artificial lighting with
daylight analysis tools.
- Easy-to-use, real-time interactive presentation tools—Transform AutoCAD designs and 3ds Max Design models into compelling
imagery, movies, and interactive presentations with Autodesk Showcase software.
- Fully integrated design sketching and graphic communication—Use Autodesk SketchBook Designer software to sketch concept designs
directly into AutoCAD and tap into a hybrid paint and vector workflow for exploration of design concepts and graphic communication.
- Digital sculpting and texture painting—Sculpt and paint design concepts with a higher level of detail with Autodesk Mudbox
digital sculpting and texture painting application.
Autodesk Authorized Training Centers
Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC
). To find an Authorized Training Center in your area please check our list
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare AutoCAD Design Suite versions