Create designs and documents more efficiently, in the familiar AutoCAD software environment built specifically for architects.
: If you are an architect who knows AutoCAD
software, you can start using AutoCAD Architecture 2-Year Subscription Renewal
software with minimal training to
create drawings, documentation, and schedules faster. Purpose-built with architects in mind, AutoCAD Architecture
automates tedious drafting tasks to help reduce errors
and increase efficiency. As you work, you can discover new and useful features at your own pace.
: Easily share designs and project information with clients and members of your extended project team. Use integrated
rendering tools to create contextualized design visualizations for clear client communication and accelerated approvals. Rely on industry-leading Autodesk
technology to exchange information with colleagues. Expedite project review cycles by publishing files directly to DWF
DWFx formats. And exchange files with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineers and structural engineers who use other AutoCAD
- Familiar User Environment
- AutoCAD Architecture features a streamlined user interface. Find your favorite tools and commands faster, locate lesser-used tools more efficiently, and
discover relevant new features more easily. The result is less time searching through menus and toolbars, and more time getting your work done.
- AutoCAD Architecture includes a comprehensive library of detail components and keynoting tools. Fully automate the creation of details to ensure
appropriate, consistent annotations, and save time and effort spent on tedious documentation and design annotations. When you are ready, generate
keynote legends quickly and easily.
- Walls, Doors, and Windows
- Draw and document typical building elements such as walls, doors, and windows. Draw wall layouts that reflect actual construction. Modify
walls and their endcap conditions on a component level for improved handling of common wall conditions, such as angled, cornered, or intersecting fire-
rated walls. Automatically insert and place doors or windows with complete placement control. Move any wall, and all connected walls and spaces
automatically update. Use familiar AutoCAD commands such as Fillet and Chamfer.
- Automatically tag every room in a drawing, complete with room areas. As room boundaries change, you can easily update spaces, causing tags
and areas to refresh, maintaining accurate documentation.
- Sections and Elevations
- Generate 2D sections and elevations with material hatching, directly from your floor plans. If your design changes, fully updated section
and elevation graphics are generated, maintaining layer, color, linetype, and other properties.
- Customize the appearance of out-of-the-box schedule styles to meet company standards or create new schedules from scratch, complete with
required calculations, with ease. Schedules are linked directly to your designs, enabling you to update them to reflect any design changes with the
click of a button.
- Bring designs to life for client presentations at any stage of the design with integrated rendering. The streamlined visualization
capabilities are fully integrated into the AutoCAD Architecture workflow. Make your presentations stand out by visually communicating richer design information. Extend
rendering capabilities even further using the FBX file format to export designs to modeling and animation software such as Autodesk 3ds Max
- Greater flexibility in AutoCAD Architecture enables you to dimension any wall-and all its components, including wall stud centerlines and faces-according to
your own dimensioning standards. And since the dimensions are associative, they automatically update as your designs change, eliminating the tedium of
many manual updates.
- Renovation Documentation Tools
- Speed the design and production of renovation projects with tools to help create correct representations of existing, new, and demolition
plans. AutoCAD Architecture renovation documentation tools enable you to assign objects to different renovation categories, and then change these assignments at any
time. Using a single revision plan helps you switch between renovation, demolition, and revision plans more quickly and avoid the need to create and
maintain redundant data sets.